53

*moving*

"It's almost as if they want to control me again." Corbyn sighs loudly, fixing his hair in the mirror. "Oh Corbyn, paparazzi is gonna be big today. Don't take your girl out." He imitates his management.

I thought his old managers were bad, but these control everything he does. Every E-mail, Every Phone Call, Every instagram post.

I called him yesterday and had to wait twenty minutes before Corbyn answered the phone. His own phone may i add.

We've packed everything and on our way to the new house now, They're here helping us but it's annoying.

They even got him an assistant that likes shoving her tits against him, Making not only me uncomfortable, but him too. He hasn't told his mom yet, but he will when she visits us soon.

"Why can't your mom be your full time manager?" I ask, Applying the cherry lipgloss to my lips, smacking them together as the product sticks of each other.

"Because mom runs a business and i don't wanna cause too much stress on her. I don't even need a manager." He says, he stays quiet. Him and I both know that's bullshit, "Okay maybe i do but like... all of them like fucking controlling me."

Someone knocks on the bathroom door and then it swings open. His blue eyed- blonde hair, barbie doll assistant was standing there. Her tits pushed up and pink lipstick smothered on her lips.

She's beautiful, like stunning; with and without makeup and that's probably why i hate her so much because she has a higher chance of being with Corbyn then i do, but she tries way too hard.

"Fuck off." I look her in the eyes, then carry on putting my makeup on. She irks me so much, i've never hated anyone but she changed that.

"Dave wants you downstairs Corbyn." She talked slowly ohhh i'm gonna punch this bitch.

"We don't fucking want you anywhere near us." I shut the door in her face. Corbyn gasps not expecting it from me. She just annoys the hell out of me.

"Get a new fucking assistant too." I clench my jaw, getting back to my makeup. He chuckles slightly and takes my chapstick, putting it on his lips.

"I need to get new chapstick now..." I rub my sticky lips together. I put Corbyn's favourite lipgloss on, it's cherry.

"Oh well." He places a kiss on my cheek. I roll my eyes playfully and grab my phone. "She's not staying with us."

"Baby she has too, shes my assistant." He takes my chapstick with him. I open the door and one of his managers was about to walk in.

"I could've been naked." I look him up and down, all his managers are young, like 20-30 young. It's annoying because they flirt with me non-stop.

"Wouldn't have been a problem." He looks down at my body. Ew gross nope. Slightly disturbed.

"Dude what the fuck? Well be down in a minute." Corbyn pushes him. He walks off out the room and Corbyn hands me his sweater.

"Baby it's hot." I looked and felt cute today. I don't want that to be wrecked. I feel confident for once.

"Yeah and so are you." He shoves the sweater closer to me.

"I feel cute today, I'm not wearing your sweater." I stick up for myself, I wanna feel cute.

"Well expect to be touched and kiss the whole time my management is around." He takes a glance down at my crop top that made me have a good cleavage.