69

*spiked*

The night went by and i was alone most of the time. Eben ditched me to get with some girl and i couldn't find anyone else, so i stayed at the bar the rest of the night.

I'm drunk, like i can't walk straight and my visions blurry but it's entertaining. I'm not thinking straight and i don't know know what's happening but whatever, it's just a bit off fun.

I have a fake ID, but i really don't need it because the bartender has been flirting with me all night and doesn't care that i'm underage. He just keeps piling me up with drinks and well, it's an experience.

"Hey, can i get two margaritas please." I heard a familiar voice, i turn my head and see Corbyn. Oh he looking extra fine today. Wow.

"Yeah, can i see your ID?" He asks Corbyn, Corbyn took his ID out and showed it to the bartender. "Coming right up."

The bartender then walks over to me, "Can i get you anything else?" He looks at me. I shake my head no and rest my elbow on the counter, using my hand to prop my chin up.

"It's my break in fifteen, maybe we can dance?" He asks. All night he's been trying to get me to go to a private room, or take me outside. I really don't want too .

"No, i don't want to dance." I smile weakly, sipping from whatever the hell he put into my cup.

"C'mon, i haven't seen you dance the whole night."

C O R B Y N

"Where'd our drinks go?" Jonah walks up to me, two girls wrapped around him. Must be nice, i've been with Sienna the whole time and she doesn't want to do anything but stay in the private room. I'm pushing it off as much as i can, I can't stand the girl.

"Hey man." I look over to the bartender, He walks away from a girl and walks over to me. "Can you hurry up?"

"Two margaritas was it?" He asks. I nod my head and push myself onto the stool, staring at all the drinks lined up. I will need at least all of these to clear my mind.

The bartender put a powder into one drink and kept it to the side. He gives me two glasses, "Here."

I give him my card and he does everything, handing the girl the drink he put the powder in. I'll pretend i didn't see that, i don't need to be arrested anymore times.

I look back and Sienna had pulled a random guy into the room. That relieved me, i don't want to put up with her no longer.

I grab the two drinks and find Jonah, giving them to him, the two girls hollering while i do so.

"Bro can you get shot glasses too?" Zach asks, pulling away from some random girl and then making out with her again. Guess i'll just be providing the drinks all night.

I walk back to the bar and the bartender was still pestering this poor girl.

"My house isn't too far." He says.

"Oi." I whistle, he walks over again and sigh, "What?"

"Twelve shots of vodka or something." I set my card back on the table. He nods and makes his way over to someone else. The girl pushed the empty glass over and it fell, his attention turning toward her.

He smirks when he sees the glass and fills it up with water. "Dude can you just hurry the fuck up with our shots?" I shake my head.

He ignores me and lifts the girls chin up, I look at the girl and then i realized that it was Sierra. What is he giving her? She looks rough and she's definitely drunk as hell.