73

*modafinil*

C O R B Y N

I was trying to get to sleep on the couch, Sierra stayed upstairs the whole day. Apparently, it's normal for her to do that.

It's nearly midnight and everyone else is sleeping upstairs. I took the couch because Jonah is sick and i thought it would be more beneficial for him if he slept in a proper bed.

I heard footsteps down the stairs and didn't bother to look. It's probably Luke getting ready for work, He does night shifts and hardly sleeps. It confuses me.

I close my eyes over again but they shoot open when something dropped in the kitchen. Then, i got up and walked towards the kitchen.

I lean against the doorframe and Sierra was downstairs. She dropped something on the floor and was now quietly putting it in the cupboard. She hadn't notice me.

She opens a cupboard up and takes out a pill box. Luke told me her therapist gave her permission to take pills again; however one misfit and she has to stop.

She pops open the yellow tub, still not noticing me and shakes two into her hand. They were big pills.

I clear my throat which startled her and she dropped the pill box and the pills onto the floor. Holding her pounding chest while gripping onto the counter. I scared her.

"It's midnight..." I look to the pill box rolling towards me. She quickly walks over and grabs it, placing it behind her back. Oh she doesn't want me to see what she's taking. She shouldn't be taking them then.

"So what?" She clears her throat, her jaw clenching slightly.

I raise an eyebrow, "What are you taking?"

"Paracetamol." She eyes the floor, picking up the two pills that she dropped. She kept them covered in her hand. She looked back up at me and couldn't stand still.

"Paracetamol isn't that big, Sierra. What is it?" I walk over, trying to grab the tub off her but she kept moving away. She really doesn't want me to see it.

"Sierra." I raise my voice. If she's putting herself in danger again, she needs to tell someome.

"Corbyn." She frowns, "Shut the fuck up, people are sleeping."

"What pills are those?"

"I already said, paracetamol."

"Sierra i'm not fucking stupid, let me see them."

"Go away, why are you still here?" She presses her back against the counter. Still her arms behind her back with the pills.

"Why won't you let me see them?"

"Because, i don't want you to know i'm on birth control." She scratches her neck, one of the pills dropping from her hand to the floor. Birth control pills are tiny. These aren't.

I grab it before she can and she lets out a noticeably sigh. I read it and it just said 200mg. Wtf is she taking?

I shove them pill in my pocket and stand close to her, "Give me it." I will rip it from her hands.

"No." She looked directly in my eyes.

"Okay, sorry for touching you." I trap her between myself and the counter, grabbing on her gently.

"Corbyn stop." She says loudly.

I reach down and grab the pills from behind her, she held her grip on them but i'm much stronger than her. Once i got the pills she pushes me backwards and i fall into a vase which wobbled before smashing onto the floor.