94

*papa d*

We just arrived in Las Vegas. Corbyn's doing an interview here and then tonight he's doing a show. He decided to bring everyone along because he wanted me to see his new tour bus.

So it backs up my suspicion that he's going on tour soon, i just don't know when. He did promise it wasn't any time soon but i'm still sad about it.

The beds aren't actually that uncomfortable, or maybe because i slept on Corbyn the whole four hours, either way, i was comfortable.

"Can't wait to sing again." He grabs two guitars, me grabbing the other three. He's singing five guitars and giving them to people.

"Can't believe you dragged us all here at three in the morning." Daniel yawns, rubbing his eyes.

"Y'all wanted to go to the casinos." Corbyn takes a guitar off me, heading off the bus.

"I'm still too young." I sigh, following after him.

"And small, the guitars are nearly the same size as you." Daniel laughs, putting a beanie on. I roll my eyes at him and we walk into the venue. The hall was big, i mean it's Corbyn; the halls always packed.

"I need to sign these and write a message." Corbyn heads backstage, looks like we're doing the interview backstage.

"Write, I love you but i love Seavey more." Daniel smiles, laying across the couch.

Corbyn ignores him and grabs a sharpie off the table, unzipping one bag. These were nice guitars. "Have you been practicing?" Corbyn takes the guitar out, plucking on the untuned strings.

"Yeah." I lie. It doesn't register through my brain.

He looks at me and i just sit beside him, Daniel walking over and taking the guitar off him. "She's lying." He starts tuning the guitar by ear. Talent.

"I know she is." Corbyn unzips the rest of the bags, unlocking his phone for the notes he was gonna write on them.

"It's difficult." I take the, now tuned, guitar of Daniel, putting it back in the case while he picks up the other one.

"You're just slow." Daniel hands me the other guitar. This cycle continued until he had tuned all the guitars and Corbyn doing his signature on the front, writing a little message along the back.

"Here." Jonah walks in with five more guitars, So Corbyn has to sign more guitars?

"Please don't tell me they're for me." Corbyn complains, pushing the other guitars to the side.

"Oh these are for you and theres ten more coming." Jonah carefully sets them down on the floor. "Twenty people in the VIP pass, twenty hand signed guitars to give them, Cece you help with the rest and all his other shit?" Jonah asks.

I nod and stand up, "Can i have your phone?" Daniel asks, cracking his fingers. Corbyn giving him a dirty look for cracking them.

I hand him my phone from my back pocket and he gives me his phone. Okay then. Corbyn just shook his head and i leave with Jonah.

"Why is he wearing a beanie?" He refers to Daniel. Because his hairs a mess.

"Because his hair is awful, What do the VIP do?" I haven't heard Corbyn do a VIP pass before, it must be new.

"Gets to hang backstage with him before the show for twenty minutes, gets front row tickets, autographs and video messages of him, signed guitar and photos. Then twenty minutes after the show. To make things easier for Corbyn we seperated them into groups of two. Ten before and ten after the show."