28

*my girl*

So i'm on a plane with Corbyn. To meet my real father.

I read the envelope, he got in touch with me and everything, saying he wanted to see me. He knew that my mom was pregnant with me but after that he couldn't get in any contact with her.

Apparently he's been trying to 'get in contact' with me for years now but it just hasn't happened. Which i call bullshit because the amount of PI that went on towards me and my family is kinda of creepy and could've been done when i was five.

"Are you nervous?" Corbyn asks, Taking a picture of the sunset from the plane window.

"A little." I facetimed him and i do look very similar to him, He also says he's got a son called Jack, So i basically have a half-brother.

I did inform him that Corbyns coming along too.

"If things go bad, Then we have a penthouse and a whole week in Florida." He smiles proudly, leaning back in the plane. He got us first class tickets so there's a curtain covering us.

"You could've ordered a normal hotel room." I sip some water. Corbyn would order anything but that with me. If he was going alone, it would've just been at a normal hotel room.

He sits up properly and pouts, facing me "Let. Me. Spoil. You." He says between kisses on my cheek. He's so cute.

We were close to landing because the plane started shaking a little. So Corbyn opens the curtain up and there was a fan sitting beside us, staring in suspiciously.

"I knew it was you two." She says in excitement, Getting her phone out ready.

"Hey." I pop my head round, Smiling. She smiles back with a cute little laugh, waving. I respect that she didn't come an ask us for a picture while we had the curtain closed.

"Guys look, It's Sierra anf Corbyn!" She puts her camera on us, We smile and wave and she takes a couple pics with us from her seat.

Soon enough we're on our way to meet John. That's his name. John Johnson. Sierra Johnson doesn't even sound nice, Sierra Clifford is where it's at.

We ubered in and he lived in a neighbourhood guarded with who can and can't come in.

The man stops the uber driver and actions for him to roll his window down, which he does. "Name." He says to uber driver.

I lean over the seat a little just so he could hear me "Sierra..." I clear my throat. "Clifford."

"John Johnson?" He looks at me. I nod and the gates open up. The uber driver was in full shook, Along with me. Corbyn was used to it.

"Babe my house is bigger than all of these." He flexes, he still feels the need to impress me, even though he does that every single day.

There was just so many of them it was beautiful. The uber driver lets us out and there was a girl waiting outside.

"Thank you." I tip him and get my bags, Along with Corbyn. Corbyn took them both off me, then i felt useless so i took my one back off him.

She walks over, "Sierra and Corbyn?" She looks at us. I nod and she walks ahead of us, "Follow me."

He grabs my hand i wasn't wheeling the suitcase with and takes us inside to this beautiful home with a spiral staircase. It was so beautiful, Very modern as well.

"John will be with you shortly, Take a seat." She points to the couch. Corbyn sits down, Carrying on texting somebody. I sit down and admire the place, Houses like these will always amaze me.