5

*luke*

"How did you meet him? Like how?" My brother says, after coming back from decorating at Corbyn's house. He was aware of corbyn existence but i wasn't... I seemed to be the only person unaware because even my dad knew who he was.

"Work..." I say truthfully. l'll stick with that story.

"His house is amazing, it's like... Perfect and my goodness, he gave us a $100 tip... And you're dating him... and his food was so good-How long have you known him for?" He raises an eyebrow. I hope Louie doesn't get too attached.

"Couple months, Louie i'm gonna head out to meet Krystal, I'll see you later on. Be safe." I hug him before grabbing my new Gucci purse and heading out. I make sure to hide the purse under my jacket while i'm walking through the neighborhood and get into my best friends car.

"I'm pissed at you for not even mentioning to me that you knew the Corbyn Besson. Not to mention, you didn't mention you're dating him" She huffs, moving her head to the side sassily.

"I couldn't, phone broke and well, you were travelling the world." I smile softly and because i only met him three days ago.

"But i'm back now.. and holy fuck! How did you afford that." She points to the gucci purse. Corbyn... that's how. He's already 'spoiling' me way too much.

"New job." I sigh.

Because i felt bad, i agreed to work for Corbyn's mom. I haven't met her and i only work once a week, it's for a massive beauty business that travels all through America and works with top celebrities.

I work Thursdays, and all i do is take orders or do coffee runs for an hour. So if people start asking me how i changed so much. My answer is work.

"So you bought a bag for yourself instead of paying off your dads debts or saving up for your brothers college?" She says unimpressed. She's my best friend, she's allowed to say stuff like that.

"Actually, they're all payed off and my brother actually needs to get accepted in before i worry about that." I shake my head. I get a phone call and it said Corbyn. Thanks to Corbyn, all the debts are payed off too. He did that once he fingered out that my family were struggling, didn't even put a dent in his bank account.

"I gotta take this." I answer.

"Hey, Where are you?" He says quickly. I really need to get used to this.

"I'm with Krystal, i told you that." I rub my lips together. I'm not good at phone calls, never have been. I prefer texting.

"Oh, Come round after." He demands. I do as he says, after all, he is basically like a guardian angel.

"What time?" I look at Krys who was freaking out. "Krys drive carefully, Jesus you're gonna get us both killed." I grab onto Krystals arm. Having my best friend freak out over my 'boyfriend' isn't the best thing ever.

"Baby bring your friend round too, Jordan's cooking a barbecue, Bring her around now." He says. I don't think that's a good idea.

"Uh.. are you sure?" I raise my eyebrow, He can't see me but i know from the tone of my voice, he knows i'm doing it.

"Yes, My friends will be round too. I'll see you soon." He says in a more demanding tone.

"We'll be there soon." I hang up.

"Not even bye baby or i love you, What type of girlfriend are you, Sierra?" She shakes her head. "Bit rusty after Luke?" Nope. Touchy subject.

"Leave Luke out of this." I narrow my eyes at her, typing Corbyn's address into her phone.

"He misses you, you know?" She looks down a little to see where the blue arrow was leading her. I miss him too but i have a boyfriend now.