98

*angry*

"Good morning." Corbyn grip around me tightens.

"Hey." I clear my throat, burying my face back into his neck. He smells really good.

"You feeling better?" He rubs my back.

No.

My dads moving to Italy and Louie's moving to Texas. My three favourite people are all going to be gone soon and i don't know if i can take it.

I've been with my dad my whole life and he left last night. I'm so upset about it because now i want always be here for him if something goes wrong, same with Louie.

"Yeah, How long was i asleep for?" I push myself up properly, my eyes sticky from the tears.

He looks down at his watch, "Uh... A lot because it's actually he afternoon, you hungry?" His eyes trail back up into mine.

"Yeah, did Louie come home?" I ask. He's moving to Texas so he can be with Maggie, i'm happy for him but i just didn't think he'd be going so soon.

"Not that i know off." He gets out of the bed, still fully clothed.

I smile, "Did you not change?"

"You wanted to cuddle." He stretches out a little bit, "What food do you want?"

"I'll make cereal." I get out of bed, his hoodie dropping to above my knee.

"Wait, You sure you okay?" He walks over, cupping my cheeks in his large hands.

"Yeah, Do you gotta work today?" I hold onto his wrist. If he doesn't, i wanna spend the whole day cuddling and doing other things that will take my mind off the fact my family is basically all gone now.

"Do you want me to go to work?" He smiles, "Because i don't have to if you don't want me too."

The bedroom for swings open, "Hey you two." Daniel helps himself in.

"Daniel." I nod my head over to him. Corbyn takes his hands from my face and turned to look at Daniel, waiting for him to talk.

"Ugh Paul, Mikey and Julian are downstairs waiting for you." He points back to the hallway. Corbyn turns and lets out an annoyed sigh.

"They said it won't take long, i'll keep Sierra company." Daniel steps into the room, opening the door wide for Corbyn.

Corbyn looks at me and roll his eyes, "I'll be back up soon, Get changed i wanna take you somewhere." He places a peck on my lips.

He leaves the room, clearly irritated, and Daniel walks in slowly. He slumped onto the bed and pats for me to sit beside him. So i do.

"Louie's moving to Texas." He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "And your dads moving to Italy, is that why you were upset?"

"Yes." I know i need to move on with my own life and become my own person, but i just love them.

"Why are you so upset about it?"

"I've been with them my whole life, it's just scary." I look at the floor. "I'd need to travel across the state to see Louie now, and across the world to see my dad. We've always been together so this is a big change."

"Change isn't a bad thing, Sierra." He speaks sense. I know that, i just don't like the fact that dad's moving so far away. Louie's only a small drive away but still, too far.

"Why's Mikey here?" I change the subject quickly, not wanting to get upset again.

"Some shit to do with Corbyn." He shakes his head. "I don't understand why he just doesn't get new management."