58

*dishonesty*

L O U I E

"Is she okay?" Ashley walks in with Jonah, Luke was cooking breakfast. It's been nearly a week and Sierra hasn't left her room. She's trying to eat properly too and that's good enough for us.

Corbyn's in Ohio and has 'lost his phone', according to his manager. I call bullshit though.

"She's not left her room in a week, Talks to nobody but dad and dads in Italy visiting family, Literally gets hate for breathing, Misses Corbyn, Still hasn't received a text message of Corbyn...." I walk up the stairs, Ashley following me "Want me to carry on?"

Ashley frowns, clearly annoyed at Corbyn "I think i've got i Lou." She puts her hand on my shoulder. I open Sierra's door and let Ashley in. Stopping Jonah before he can walk in.

"What's the real deal. Why was Christina at your guys house?" I ask, practically dragging him down the stairs.

"Ash and I went out to my moms a couple hours after Cece left. I don't know. Call Isabella she should know..." He takes my hand off him. "How bad is it?" Whos Isabella?

"Really fucking bad." Luke flips a pancake, "I talked to her yesterday and she told me Christina told her to go die because Corbyn will never love her as much as he loved Christina." Luke recited what Christina said. Corbyn says he loves Sierra but everyone questions if he actually does sometimes.

"Honestly i don't know what's gotten into the man... Izzy will know everything. I'll be down in a minute." He smiles and walks up the stairs.

I call the number. "Hi there, how may i help?" She asks, she had a sweet voice.

"Hey, It's Louie. Sierras brother, what's happened to Corbyn?" I say quickly, i just want to know the truth. The least Sierra deserves is closure too.

"Oh thank God." Her voice dropped, "Christina told Corbyn's management something about missing him. Corbyn's managers don't like Sierra so they told Corbyn he was going to film a video for a fan but to bring his go-bag?"

"He listened obviously, they took him on the plane to meet Christina and well, They have been talking and they stayed in the same hotel room last night. Corbyn asked me to not tell anyone but i hate this Christina bitch and i actually like Sierra so i'm telling you."

"She's a very manipulative person, told Corbyn that Sierra cheated on him with some dude called Luke. Management even went through a lot of struggle to show Corbyn photoshopped pics. But we can't just blame this on his management because he's in the wrong too." She says in one breath. Well that was a lot to take in. "Is she doing okay?"

I hate this. Sierra just wants to be happy, that's all.

"She's not, No... Are you with Corbyn now?" I ask.

"I'm in the hotel. Hes doing a conference about his new design... I don't even want to pass a message on. Give her my regards." She seemed like the sweetest person ever.

"Yeah, Thank you Isabella." I hang up. Luke was staring at me for answers.

"Christina told Corbyn that Sierra chested on him with you and he believed it and his management are trying to break them up again." I roll my eyes. Luke just shook his head. All he wants is for Sierra to be happy.

#sierracliffordisoverparty was trending on twitter for two days. His whole fan base turned against her, even some influencers? No one knows the full story and no one will call Corbyn out because they praise him.

"When he's back from Ohio. Me and you are going to show him a little bit of hostility." I clench my jaw. Luke just turns the stove off and takes a plate up the stairs.