76

*good guy*

"No, Well then he just kind of left me." Maggie explains to me the recent argument she had with Louie. He left her early in the morning without warning.

I know how it feels.

"He won't lie to me so i'll find out for you." I smile, sipping on the decaf coffee Daniel forced me to buy. It's been a week since they all found out.

They try helping as much as they can, I still get nightmares but they're not re-occurring. I get different ones now and they don't happen every night. It really helped to talk to my therapist but i'm not allowed to take pills for the next three months.

We're going to a party tonight and i'm not even joking when i say the boys aren't going to leave me, they're all literally sitting on another table from Maggie and I.

"So, How's things with Corbyn?" She bites into her cinnamon roll.

He's an ass and i hate him.

"Not really much to say." I shrug my shoulders.

"Stop fucking lying." Krystal walks over with her hands full of bags. She hasn't been doing the best after her split with Zach; and Corbyn didn't hook up with her either, he's just all talk.

They broke up because Zach has a crush on me. Which is disgusting, like literally gross. Corbyn had a fight with him after he found out apparently. None of my business though.

"Hello to you too, Krystal." I move along the booth a little, Daniel looking back to see what was happening.

Daniel, Jonah, Zach and Luke are with us.

"Doesn't he look like an absolute piece of shit." Krystal gives Zach the dirtiest look ever, Zach turning his back towards her and rolling his eyes, already sick of her attitude.

"I think he's pretty nice." Maggie shrugs her shoulders which causes Krystal to let out a loud laugh, gathering the attention off people in the cafe. Including Zachs.

"You think he is nice?" She sniggers. "He has a crush on my best friend, only used me to fuck and-"

"Shut your mouth." Zach says over the tables. He doesn't seem to be in the mood and honestly i don't blame him. Krystals a drama queen and makes a massive deal of stuff. She literally exposed his ass through an IG story.

"You shut yours, asshat." She seethes. Zach just rolled his eyes and turned back to the boys. Maggie looking down.

"So, Are you going to hook up with someone tonight?" She asks, tapping her fingers off her reusable starbucks cup that's filled up with redbull.

"Nope, Trying to have a good time." I make very awkward eye-contact with Luke. I don't know why it was so awkward but it was. He looks down and then clears his throat, carrying on to talk with the boys.

"How can you have a good time without having sex?" Krystal looks at me disgustedly. There's more to life then just hooking up with people.

"Drinking a shit ton of alcohol while dancing with random guys, forgetting about all my problems to ever exist." I lean back in the chair, sipping on my coffee again.

"Hun, i don't think you'll ever be able to do that." Krystal says which makes Maggies head shoot up.

She clears her throat, "You're not over Corbyn, hes out fucking girls every night. You can't sleep without dying for a moment or two. You're not allowed caffeine. You're not allowed to take pills, so i bought adderral for nothing. You got rid of Eben the good guy, now you cuddle with your gay bestfriend? You have your own personal bodyguards around because they're all scared you're going to try end your life again. You got a lotta problems and i don't think alcohol will resolve them."

I can't believe she just said that, out loud, in a small cafe where everyone could hear her. What is wrong with her?

"Thanks Krystal, way to boost my self-confidence." I nod at her, all the boys looking in our direction.

"I'm just saying, instead of lying about it... just be true to yourself."

"Can you leave? Now." Daniel walks over, he hasn't told everyone he's bisexual yet. A whole random ass cafe just found out.

"Why?" Krystal slurps on the redbull.

"Because you were just unnecessarily rude to Sierra for no apparent reason. She's trying to cut toxic people out of her life so just up and leave before she gets the chance to do the same to you." He looks her in the eyes, well damn. I won't even step in there because he's totally right.

"Y'all are jokes, I was messing." She nudged my shoulder. Things that make me insecure isn't something to joke about.

"Yes, because insecurities, personal problems and secrets are just the funniest thing to joke about." Maggie purses her lips up, "Daniels right, it would be better if you left. We'll see you at the party."

She scoffs and picks all her bags up, walking out of the cafe and down the road. Maybe she needs to see a therapist too.

"You good?" Daniel asks, putting a clean batch of napkins down on the take.

"Yup, Mags and I are going home, y'all don't have to come." I pick my bag up, setting a tip out for the waiter.

"We're leaving too." He walks back to his table. Maggie and I leave before them in my Jeep. I drive back to the house while we were listening to some of the superior One Direction songs.

They Don't Know About Us will always hold a special place in my heart.

I park just outside the house and we both head straight to my room and just put a movie on. Maggie and I have watched nearly every move on Netflix.

My door swings open and Louie dressed in a nice suit, holding a dress walks in, "Thought you would be in here." He looks to Maggie. Maggie completely baffled.

"Your moms waiting outside so i can take your family on a dinner." Louie smiles sweetly, aww. That's what he left for.

"Louie." Maggie smiles, no believing it.

"I'll be getting ready for the party." I switch my main lights on. She walks off with Louie. See that is so adorable, so adorable.

"You decent?" Luke knocks on my door as soon as Maggie left.

"Yeah, come in." I shout, looking through the folded clothes in my closet.

"Parties cancelled so Daniels bringing a couple people round-"

"Corbyn one of them?" I cut him off quickly. That made me seem like i care.

"Unfortunately, yes. Same with Eben. They're all guys too so if you want, i can call Gabriela or Ashley and ask if they can come around. Looks like Lou and Mags won't be home for a couple days." He walks in, hands in his pockets leaning forward a little.

He's being weird.

"No, it's okay. Is Jack coming though? I haven't seen him in a while." I close my closet over, heading over in his direction and standing opposite him.

"No, He's in Michigan. J will be here though." He and Johnson became friends a while back, they have a lot of similarities. Eben, Johnson, Zach and Corbyn. All under the same roof will not mix well.

Corbyn still has a thing against J for fucking Christina. Eben and Corbyn hate each other because of me. Zach hates Corbyn because he treated me like shit and Corbyn hates Zach for liking me.

Tonight will end in a catastrophe.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

i want fkn ICE CREAM.

Also isn't it Jonahs birthday tomorrow???????