12

*feelings*

Corbyn and i are in the hospital with my brother. I'm sitting on Corbyn's knee but holding my brothers hand. He's asleep right now. Completely drugged out.

"Hey," nurse walks in with the board, She took a step back when she seen Corbyn. "Oh my god." Jesus my brothers in that bed, Ignore Corbyn and focus on Louie

I was jealous but gave up, Corbyn and I aren't real so why should i even make out that he's mine. he isn't.

"Sorry, I'm a really big fan of your music." She looks down and clears her throat, Then looks at me. I roll my eyes noticeably.

"Uhm... Theres your bill, I'd need you to sign here and here and fill your details in there." She sets the board down on the bed, takes one more look at Corbyn and then leaves.

I didn't get it, Just jump off Corbyn's lap and walk out of the room. I can't deal with any of this. My head is so fuzzy i've gotten a headache from it.

Mainly from Louie but also the fact i'm bottling my feelings up. I'm about to burst.

"Sierra?" I see my dad walks down the corridor. I can't ever lie to my dad. ever. I'm surprised i've gone this long without spilling the truth.

I just run into his arms and break down crying, in the middle of the corridor. People looking at us while they were walking past.

My dad being all for positivity doesn't like seeing the negative in things "Everything will be alright, Cece." He rubs my back gently. I wish that was the truth.

"I hope it will be." I sniff quietly.

C O R B Y N

Sierra got off me and left, I was confused but then realised that she probably just wanted to cry alone. That's completely understandable, she's probably going through so much.

I paid for Louies medical cost, It was the least i could do for them.

The nurse that previously walked in, walked in again and looked confused to where Sierra was. I wish i could give her the life she deserves.

"You know everybody thinks she's using you for money." She picks the board up and looks down it. Luckily that's confidential information so if she sees i signed it and let's that out then she's fired.

I hate when people assume this about her, She refuses to let my buy expensive stuff for her, and with the money she earns off my moms work, she sends it directly to her family's bank. She's the most down to earth person ever.

"Fake fans, think she's using me for money. She's the sweetest girl ever..." I clear my throat, I don't want to deal with jealous fans right now.

"You payed for his medical bill, I think they're right." She purses her lips up.

"She's my girlfriend, that's her little brother and I insisted. Are we done here?" I clench my jaw. I hate when people talk bad about her.

She rolls her eyes and walks away, Sierras dad walking in. Where's Sierra?

"Corbyn, You didn't have to pay." He sets a bag of food down. "I had enough."

"I didn't want you to get into debt, Sebastian. Where's Sierra?" I look at Louie, He started moving slightly. She'll want to be here when he wakes up.

"She's crying so i told her to go in the ladies room. Thank you so much Corbyn. For everything you've done for our family." He leans over the bed to shake my hand. I lean over and shake it back. He's one of the most humble people ever.