25

*Apollo*

I woke up in my room alone at Corbyns house.

I was still a little cautious but i believe him. If i get hurt by him again then it is my fault. I don't think i will though. This will make us stronger.

I sit up and turn the lamp on, that was the first time in a while i've got a normal sleep and i think it has something to do with the fact that he was holding me when i was asleep.

"Hey," He walks out of the bathroom drying his hands on his shirt. He startled me a little bit his soft smile just set my mood back to calm.

"You brought me here?" I question, Rubbing my eyes. Finally my headaches gone.

"Yeah, I didn't wanna leave you home alone we did drive through the neighborhood and there was a load of arguing so i just bought you here instead, hope you don't mind." He scratches the back on his neck sitting on th edge of the bed. He's nervous.

I clear my throat "No i appreciate it." I get out of the bed. It's a lot more comfortable than at my dads.

"So, Jonah has a surprise for you." He's making this awkward and i don't like it. He doesn't need to be awkward.

"Why are you making it awkward?" I face him, Wiping my eyes. He clears his throat "I just feel a little off, I'm sorry." He rubs his lips together. He shouldn't, but i get why he does.

"Don't, I forgive you." I stretch my body out, it Cracking and his face screwing up, he hates the sound.

"I know, I just know you're not going to trust me until i prove myself." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't need to." I stand in front of him and place a kiss on his lips. "What did Jonah get?"

He licks his lips "Oh, Oh yeah." He stands up, He stands in front of me and walks down the stairs slowly, me following behind him.

"First of all, Jonah's moving in with us... me... The house." He shakes his head. I laugh a little, i basically lived with him before and it's most likely going to happen again.

We go to the garden and there was a freaking dog running around. It was so adorable omg.

"Oh, Sierra." Jonah stands up. I run over to the dog, completely ignoring him. I love puppy's "Oh my god, hey puppy." I say in a high- pitched animal voice. It starts licking my hand. Jonah bought a freaking dog!

"Surprise?" Jonah walks over. I sit on the floor playing with the pup. He got me a puppy? Awww

"This is for me?" I pout in excitement, maybe about to cry. I've always wanted a puppy.

"Well, Assuming Corbyn didn't tell you that i was moving in, i did buy him for you but fell in love with him so he's all of ours, You can name him though." He sits on the ground with me, Corbyn just smiling at how happy i was.

"Golden retriever?" I ask, looking towards Jonah. "Yeah, Only a month old." He strokes it. So cute oh my god i want a hundred.

"Apollo." I say confidently.

"I love that." Jonah squeals like an excited girl. I laugh at Jonah and see Corbyns smile fade as he turns to walk inside.

"Have you bought Apollo anything?" I question, i'll get in to Corbyn in a second. I wonder what's wrong now?

"Only some food for the next week, Wanna go to the pet store for shopping?" He grabs a lead out of his pocket.

"Later on, I'll be back in a second." I get up and walk inside after Corbyn. He was loading the dishwasher.