17

*real*

**smut**

I just finished showering, I told Corbyn i would sleep at his but i'm sleeping in my room. He thinks i just need time for myself and is respecting my decision.

After i finish showering i head downstairs to him watching TV. I had his button up shirt on with nothing else but my undies. I'm going to to sleep after i've talked to him anyway so it doesn't matter what i'm wearing.

"Hey gorgeous." He turns to look at me. A small smile appearing onto his lips.

I smile and sit beside him, pulling the sleeves over my hands. I just sit in silence and wait for him to say something first, I don't know why i always do that but i've noticed i do it a lot.

"You're glad no ones home but us, Your whole backsides nearly showing." He laughs, jokingly trying to get another glance

"I don't care," I smile at his childish behaviour. "I came to ask if tomorrow we could go to the beach?" I smile, i feel as if i owe it to him to spend more time with him, as much as it's torture to me.

"Of course we can." He pecks my lips. I smile and grab water and then head upstairs. I get back in my room and start watching some documentary on Netflix. I ended up falling asleep

*
I woke up after having a nightmare about being kidnapped and Corbyn ending up in danger. It really scared me for some reason and i don't usually think much of my nightmares.

It was still dark out so check my phone, It was 3am. Not the best time for a nightmare. I had a really bad urge to go into Corbyn's room and never let go off him.

But then i heard soft snores and thought my dream was turning to a reality, i turn my phone flashlight on and Corbyn was laying on the floor, his blanket over him.

Maybe he does actually care about me...

I jump off the bed and lay beside him on the floor, Putting my arm over his body. I like this. I feel better when we're like this.

I close my eyes until he starts moving, then he reaches up and turns the lamp on. "You okay?" He asks, turning to face me.

"I had a nightmare." I cuddle into his chest. I want him to hold me "Baby it's more comfy in my bed." He moves his arms around me. More comfy in his bed but going to hold me on the floor?

I look up at him and he smiles "You're cute in the middle of the night." He giggles a little. Jesus i am really into him.

I shake my head smiling and stand up, Him keeping hold off my hand. He drags his blankets across the floor and we walk into his room. He turns his lamp on and makes the bed. I get in and once the blanket is sorted out, He comes up close to me, keeping his arm around my waist.

Then i got the really bad gut feeling that this was the right time to tell him how I feel. I guess today will be my confession...

"Corbyn?" I whisper, He makes a quiet hum to show he is listening. Oh wow i'm already nervous.

"Are you tired?" I sit up, Which made him do the same thing. "Do you feel well?" He looks at me. Of course he would check to see if i'm okay first.

"I like you." I sigh. Maybe i should have elaborated that, It was a bit basic.

"I like you too." He smiles. He's so clueless.