4

*instagram*

Corbyn led me into the house, It was beautiful already, The walls were canvas white, decorations black, minimalistic but cute.

It was modern but old-fashioned at the same time. It was amazing and very, very large. I know i'm saying 'house' but it was a mansion, no doubt about it.

"I'll give you a house tour afterwards." He walks into the kitchen. He pulls a stool out and sits on it, leaning his elbow on the table.

I mirror him but don't lean my elbows. I just sit staring at him, waiting for him to talk because i didn't have a clue what to say, but he seemed to just wait for me to talk, so i did. "How old are you?" He must be way over Twenty-Five if he has all of this.

"Twenty-One." He clears his throat. "So, First things already established."

Only Twenty-One... Woah.

"No telling people it's fake, everyone must believe we're real." He looks down. "In interviews, say we met at a hotel, it'll be the most believable." I nod my head to indicate i'm listening. "You'll live in my house, you can have your own room or you can sleep with me, it's up to you." He looks up at me.

"Oh, Uh... My own room." I touch my nose.

"Sierra, in public we can't just hold hands and call it a day. We have to act like a couple. Kissing, hugging, Horseback rides." He shakes his head. "Pet names, Like baby, babe... You know that sort of thing."

"And how do i tell my family where i met you? You know they won't believe in a hotel. I've never been to a hotel." I say truthfully.

"You say at work, i'll say the same thing to my family. Just in interviews say at a hotel." He continues, "No side things with other people, I won't stand the controversy if you get caught fucking another boy."

"That really won't happen." I smile politely.

"And we need to go shopping for clothes." He sort of looks down on my outfit in disgust. I liked this shirt.

"No Gucci or shit though. No expensive brands." I don't want him to spend a ton of money on me, that's useless.

He just smiles and puts his head down, "Yeah no... You're my girlfriend, It needs to be expensive brands. Do you have Social media?"

"I don't even have a phone." I tilt my head to the side.

"Good job i have three, When i show you around you can pick one." He looks at his watch. "We can do online shopping for now, Next day delivery."

He stands up, pushing his chair out and i felt the need to do so too.

"I'll show you to your room, and my room in case you want to cuddle, We are a couple." He jokes. I shake my head giggling and walk up the stairs, I follow him into a room, painted white like the rest, Gold interior however.

"This will be your room, There's a bathroom attached and a walk-in-closet which should be filled by the end of the week." He closes the door and grabs my hand, leading me to another room, this one was clearly the master bedroom. the double doors gave it away.

He pushes them open and this seemed to be the only room decorated properly.

"You must sleep with me if i have family over." He leads me into the room. It was a charcoal grey color with black and white interior. It was his style. My eyes scan over the room until they reach a bath sitting by the window.

How did he even get so much money?

"How could you afford all of this?" I say astonished.

"Grandpa died, i was his favorite... then all my own success added on." He leads me out of the bedroom and back down the stairs, into the living room, this was probably the most modern room in the house.