29

*honesty*

We're at the hotel now and haven't said a word to each other. Thank God he actuallly did order this penthouse, Theres two rooms and i don't think we'll be sleeping together tonight.

He was scrolling through his phone while i was unpacking both of our stuff into what was called the 'master bedroom.'

I got a text of Jack saying he's sorry, it's not his fault. All i wanna know is why Corbyn still gives a damn about Christina. Like okay i get they have history together but really? My Girl? The way he got all defensive?

"You hungry?" Corbyn asks, Walking into the room. We haven't talked at all so he knows somethings up and that's the first thing he says. "No." I clear my throat, Finishing to fold up my bathing suits

"I ordered food." He says and sits on the bed, Looking at me. I pretended i didn't see him looking at me and turned my back to him, Zipping the empty suitcase up and pushing it to the side off the room.

"Baby what's wrong?" He sighs a little. I ignore him and stand up, Only to get pulled into his knee. He does this all the time.

I try and get off him but his grip just got tighter "Corbyn i need the bathroom." I sigh, deciding to not fighting it.

"Tell me what's wrong." He kisses my cheek, He sounded like he actually wanted to know what was wrong. I move away from him, pushing myself to the end off his knee and just sigh, "Christina?"

"What about her?" He finally lets go off me, Why all of sudden did he let go? I'm not overthinking this. I turn to face him and he was looking down, his eyes rolled slightly.

I just sniggered, "Think about what you said at Johns, i'll be in the shower." I walk out of the room and into the bathroom. Okay maybe i was being a bitch, Maybe i was being completely rational.

He called her my girl. I'm bound to be jealous.

If i dared called Luke my boy, Corbyn would be jealous as hell and also probably fight Luke. He also just showed Jack and John that he still cares deeply about Christina from the way he acted. That isn't fair on me and isn't good for the relationship at all.

We need to be honest with each other, And that's the last thing we are right now.

I shower quickly then put an oversized shirt on and walk out. Corbyn was sitting, eating chicken.

I didn't say anything but set my phone down on the table, Seeing if he would notice. "I'm sorry." He licks his lips that had BBQ sauce dripping off them.

All i get is a sorry, Is he being serious? Just the littlest bit of an explanation would be appreciated "Are you really though?" I sit opposite him.

He sighs and looks at his watch. "I am, Sierra. I love you and no one will change my mind about that." He wipes his hand on a napkin. Loving me and loving another girl can happen.

I'm jealous, Yes. I'm mad, Yes. I won't stop until i get a proper explanation or i will be stuck here overthinking this. "But you still love Christina." I cross my arms over my chest, Looking down at the oak wood table. Im probably being way too harsh on him.

He smiles a little "No, Baby i don't. She hurt me a lot to the point where i was numb inside, so every time someone mentions her name of course i'm gonna feel a little sad. She was my first love." He looks me in the eyes. I believed him but i felt like she was competition. Even if she wasn't.

"You called her my girl." I unintentionally clench my jaw. I'm not the jealous type but i need to be when i'm with Corbyn. He's got girls all around him, left right and centre and he could easily dump me and get with one of them- not a word to be said.