78

*for what*

D A N I E L

"Dude what?" Corbyn looks at Eben, he looked confused but we never did get the truth. I'm excited to hear this, to give Sierra the closure she deserves.

"Go on, before i bring Isabella round, or call Christina up. Sure Sierra would appreciate it more coming straight from your mouth." Eben rubs his lips together, he seemed mad. I'm intrigued. So is Sierra.

"Dude shut up-"

"Say the truth." J shuffles forward in his seat, looking at Corbyn. Sierra just plain right confused, what could possible be that bad that he has to hide it from her for three months?

"Bro i didn't do-"

Eben cut him off by putting his phone on speaker. Corbyn standing up but J beating it to him and pushing him back down.

"Hey, Christina." Eben swallows, looking at Sierra. I turn to look at Sierra and she was nervously playing with the skin around her nails.

"Hey, what's up?" Christina says, sounded like she was on the subway.

"Mind refreshing my mind of what you did with Corbyn in Texas?" He stands up, walking closer to Sierra.

"Dude hang up now." Corbyn shouts. Eben ignored him and Sierra looked up at Eben, questioning why he knows but she doesn't.

"Eben is Corbyn with you?" Christina asks.

"Christina just please, you even said yourself; it's time Sierra knew the truth." He hands the phone to Sierra. Sierra hesitantly taking it.

"Is she with you guys?" Christina asks.

"Yeah, I'll put her on now, you're off speaker phone." Eben tapping the phone screen to take her off speaker. Jonah and J were holding Corbyn down from retaliating, were all trying to figure out what's so bad.

Sierra holds the phone up to her ear and looked Corbyn in the eye. He was repeatedly saying 'its not true.'

I couldn't hear what she was saying, but i'm pretty sure Luke could. Sierra kept her eyes fixated on Corbyn, however tears just started streaming from her eyes. At the same time, Luke grew tense. He could definitely hear.

"Sierra it isn't fucking true, you know how manipulative she is." Corbyn says, his eyes now filling with tears.

I literally felt Sierras heart shatter as she put her hand over her mouth, "Thank you." She mutters into her hand.

Luke looked at me and shook his head, i could see his vein popping out and that really ain't a good sign. Sierra hung up the phone and just looked at Corbyn, crying her poor soul out but trying to keep her emotions locked in.

"Baby it isn't true." He says, his voice cracking. It clearly is if he's reacting like that.

"What... What happened?" Zach raises his eyebrow. We all want to know.

"Sierra i swear it isn't true." Corbyn sniffs.

"I gave you everything, Corbyn. Everything." She chokes on her words, "And you do that to me? For what?" She was completely fucking heart broken. You could hear it in her voice.

"Sierra lets go." Luke grabs her hand, she pulls it away and just stares at Corbyn.

"You repeatedly accused me of cheating, when you were the one that cheated. You're the one that was unfaithful while i was contemplating my worth over you." She stands up, shaking her head at him. She ran up the stairs, Luke quickly ran after her to make sure she did nothing to harm herself.