37

*repeating history*

It's been two months since i ended things with Corbyn. I try not to think about him but every night i cry myself to sleep, just because i know i broke him. I missed our anniversary and his 22nd birthday, Which he didn't even celebrate.

I haven't seen him, Ashley, Jonah, No one. Everyone's found out and now everyone's yet again, hating me for 'changing him' I cannot win.

No matter what i do, i be with Corbyn, Make him happy, I get hate. I break up with Corbyn like they wanted me to. I get hate. I feel trapped.

It's Christmas in two weeks exactly and I'm absolutely miserable. I usually love Christmas, it's my favourite holiday. But i can't walk to the park with my dad without getting stuff said, so i stay in my house 24/7.

Louies transferred from Scotland, Mainly to keep an eye on me, and he's not staying in a dorm so he helps as much as he can. Works as well to provide more. I feel useless in the family but it's all so nobody sees me and hates me. They're all worried.

John, my biological dad, Got Louie a high up job, and thanks to his gym in Scotland, he has been used for underwear modeling, which is gross when i see him on TV modeling Calvin Klein but anyway.

John also knows that Corbyn and I split, and he couldn't be more supporting with me. Jack too, Jack came to visit and just said that it was the right thing to do to protect both of us.

He's right.

Corbyn everyday for a whole month came knocking on my door. I forced Peter, dad and Louie to say i wasn't home.

I heard his engine rev and him speed off every time. He's stopped recently. Doesn't mean he hasn't tries contacting me. Him, Ashley, Jordan, Saskia, Ray, Jonah and even Daniel reaches out. Zach even DM'd me. They all want up in my business.

My number got leaked though and i had to get a new one, So none of them know it.

Corbyn didn't even finish his tour. He came straight home to me. I felt so guilty but it needed to be done. He's also completely ghosted on social media, which is all my fault. In the long run, he and I will both come to thank me.

I'm home alone, The doorbell rang, Everyone's at work and i'm expecting Jack to show up, So i'm assuning that was him.

All of my clothes are still at Corbyns so i had to buy my own, John helped me out a lot with that. Even set me up a room in his mansion incase i wanted to visit him in Florida and just 'getaway'

I walk down the stairs and open the door.  Corbyn was standing there. His face completely dropped when he seen me. Oh no.

I just open my mouth, i wanted to talk to him. Did i? I was questioning what i should do, then i just went to slam the door. Him being much stronger than me pushed the door open again.

His hair was over grown, a beard coming along, eyes tired, skin breaking out. He's not taking care of himself at all.

We're just history repeating itself right now.

I clear my throat to try and erase the lump, "Go away." I say quietly and nicely. I can't fall back into his trap. I can't do that. I just wanna be happy.

I can't say yes to getting back with him, the hate calm down for a couple days and then i walk past a boy and get hate. I can't.

"Talk to me babygirl." He pleads, his voice croaking. He steps in and i literally just stop in my steps. No. I can't do this.

"Corbyn go." I look down. I can't even look him in the eye. I'm so selfish.

"Sierra let's talk, We can work through this i know we can." He tries grabbing my hands, i take a step back pulling my hands towards me. Sliding them in the pocket of my hoodie.