45

*capital*

We reach the hotel, sorry penthouse suit. Of course it's a penthouse for two people. It's Corbyn and he's unbelievably rich. My headache started to calm down but didn't completely and that's just bought my mood down.

"I can't wait to fuck you in this bed." He slumps down. He did not just say that. Literally all he thinks about is sex

"Excuse me?" I turn around to face him, unimpressed.

"Can't wait to sleep with you in this bed." He sits up, stretching. A smirk plastered on his face.

I shake my head and walk all through the penthouse to find the bathroom. I do my business and walk back into the bedroom where Corbyn just hung up the phone.

"Our home for three weeks." He breathes through his nose, pulling me closer to him by the hips.

"Our home for three weeks." I mutter after him, Looking around the insanely large bedroom.

"We have to leave to do the interview soon, For Capital." He Plays with the waistband off my joggers. "Then i want to take you somewhere." He looks at my lips. Then i got flashbacks from the mountains in LA where i gave him head and just let out a laugh.

I put my hand on his chin "I will not give you head in a car again." I scrunch my nose up, He smiles, "We'll see about that." I know he's joking, and he knows that i won't.

Soon enough we're at Capital Radio, Getting our makeup up done and going over the questions. They showed us the questions beforehand and it's mainly just questions about how we met, first times and shit like that.

They put the microphone on us and then we head to the room, there was fans around too and when Corbyn walked in, they all screamed.

"Good afternoon, Capital. Today i'm joined by Corbyn Besson and his wonderful girlfriend, Sierra Clifford, Answering your most asked questions." The host says into the camera, I was nervous but now i'm with Corbyn, the nerves past me.

The host was in the middle, Corbyn and I on each side off him.

"First thing first and i've seen this clarified a hundred times but how did you guys meet?" He crosses his legs over, I look at Corbyn and he claps his hands.

"At the place she previously worked at, I walked in to get some snacks and knocked a display over while trying to take a picture with a fan. She came over, she was so heated that i knocked it down." Corbyn laughs, recalling our first moment together, "She started shouting at me and just seemed like she was going through a bad day so i left..."

"...I went shopping round some other stores and was trying to find out where i parked my car, but my hands were full with bags. She walked over and we just stood and stared at each other for a couple minutes. She really caught my eye, Helped me with my bags. Called me a dickhead. I got her fired. And i gave her a lift home... Thats how we met." He remembers every single little detail from that day, wow.

The host laughs looking at me, "You didn't have a clue who he was?" He says, shaking his head. How did i not have a clue who the most famous celebrity in the world was?

"No, i didn't. I wasn't on social media at all when i was working." I smile at Corbyn, things worked out in the end and i'm glad they did.

"Straight out of a movie." The host looks into the camera, "So how did you guys start dating?"

Corbyn and I just look at other, trying to not laugh. We can't exactly say he ordered me to date. "Baby you can answer this one." He licks his teeth, Asshole. I'll do the time where we fucked at 3 in the morning; without mentioning the fucking part.