19

*bathtub*

**smut**

Corbyn and I are shopping. We're doing a big shop, all on him obviously, Because Louie left for college and i'm sad. Like really upset. Also because it's our eight month anniversary. Yeah eight months with this kid...

Both of our hands were literally full of bags as we were walking around the shopping centre, People were staring and whispering, i'm sort of getting used to it, but it doesn't change the fact it's annoying.

"Oh we're going in here." He practically throws himself into this cartier store. Uh he's so annoying, anything and everything i've laid my eyes on, He's bought me. He even bought me male jeans because i liked the color of them...

"Uhhh, you've already bought me like half this shopping centre." I groan, following after him into the nicely lit store with gold and white everywhere. "Baby this is the first time in eight months i'm spoiling you, so just appreciate it okay. I know you won't let it happen for at least another eight months." He turns to face me, shooting me his precious little smile.

He was immediately confronted by a worker."Hello Mr. Besson, I'll take the bags and let you two look around." She takes them off him, setting them to the side. She seemed nice, had brown curly hair and beautiful dark skin. The thought that he's probably taken another girl here made me jealous, but the thought quickly passed my mind.

"So what do you want?" He walks over, taking the bags off me and handing them to the girl, who gave me a small smile.

"Nothing, You've bought me so much already." I whine, Any girl apart from me would love to be spoiled by this. But this is too much. We already went to Gucci and he bought me like half the store- not even making a dent in his bank account at i add.

"Let. Me. Spoil. You." He kisses my cheek between each word. He's so corny but i love it, he wouldn't be the same if he wasn't.

I look into his eyes, giving in "Let me look around." I move myself away from him, scrunching up my nose. I'll most likely get a bracelet. I already have a whole collection of rings and display of necklaces.

I take a look around, him looking over my shoulder everywhere i look, in case something catches my eye so he can immediately buy it for me.

I could easily buy these same things from a cheaper shop, for a cheaper price. But No. Corbyn has to be extra as fuck and spoil me.

"Find anything yet?" He asks, really close to my face. He's literally watching over me like a hawk, a bit pressuring.

I take a step away from him, making sure to not knock down anything "You're putting me under pressure, go and find something for your sister." I push him away slightly. He laughs and walks to this golden ring section, Looking back at me again, blowing me a kiss. Maybe i can look around and say that nothing appealed to me.

I start looking around and I find this beautiful necklace in the love section, Then i look at the price. Who in their right mind would pay $3,750 for a NECKLACE.  I could go to target and buy one similar for 1% off that price.

"It's pretty isnt it?" A blonde haired, blue eyes, barbie doll worker smiles. Knowing rightly which one i'm talking about, It stood out from the rest of them.

"Yeah it's absolutely stunning." I smile back, She looks back at Corbyn "Hes in here all the time so we give him a discount, because you're with him we can give you a discount too." She opens the glass door with a key. Going to get the necklace. Nope, Corbyn will see and buy it.