14

*photoshoot*

We arrived at the destination, Corbyn had me take the car with two of his managers. Who didn't say a word to me. He drove himself there. I was a little confused on why he went alone but didn't question it.

It's clear to know that him and this girl Christina have some history together. Her smile when she seen him lit up. He seemed hurt.

Corbyn was in my changing room, on the phone to his little sister, Ashley. I was getting my makeup done. I don't like the way someone else is doing makeup for me, it feels weird.

He hangs up and starts changing into the outfit for his new clothing brand, He's so talented, He designed the pattern and everything himself.

"Whos Christina?" I ask him, Once the woman's finished my makeup and left the room. I was curious and i had the right to be.

"Noone for you to worry about, You look amazing" He kisses my cheek. Oh so now it's him hiding the secrets?

I move my cheek away "Well you're worrying about it and i don't like that. Will i need to fight her?" I make humor out of the situation. That's the last thing thus situation is, funny. But oh well, i guess my coping mechanisms are different to everyone else's.

To be a tease, and because i was slightly jealous off this Christina girl, i undress in front of him. I never undress in front of him.

He smiles a little but keeps his eyes on my body, resting his bottom lip between his teeth. I always find him so attractive when he does that.

"Five minutes" Someome shouts, knocking on the door. Corbyn and I both role our eyes in harmony, A thing i noticed about us is that we both don't like being told what to do.

We were now wearing matching couple clothes. It was cute and comfy. He really is a talented man.

As long as Corbyn and i have had this thing, I have heard one of his songs but haven't heard him sing in real life. I should get him to sing to me.

After i finished changing we walk out into the hall, Luke's eyes immediately on me. It did make me quite uncomfortable, but my mind passed when i remembered what him and i had.

He smiles softly when our eyes meet, To he genuine, i smile back but stay with Corbyn. He is my boyfriend after all.

Christina walked out and looked amazing in the nightgown Corbyn designed. She really is model material compared to me. He refused to look at her, just kept his eyes on me. I respect that.

"My mom wants to meet you." He shows me a message of him and his mom talking about me. Most of the exchange was him quadrupole texting about how amazing i was. This is why i think there's more to us then just a deal, He wouldn't be texting like that if it was just a deal.

"Maybe one day." I would like it to be real if i meet his family.

"When we're back, i've already arranged a date." He pulls me closer to him by the hips. Of course he did, he's Mr. Organized here.

I see Luke look towards us but force himself to look away. I wanted to then let go off Corbyn but i seen Christina looking and wanted to piss her off.

"Corbyn and Sierra!" The Camera man shouts. Corbyn stands up and we walk over to the white screen, his hand places in mine.

It's my first photo shoot so i was a little nervous. Okay i was a lot nervous. It's so weird having nothing but eyes and cameras on you

"Sit on his knee and you hold her waist." The man says, he seemed bored. We do as he says and i hated this. I felt so awkward, everybody in the room was staring at us.