75

*still on*

"Why did you tell them?" I ask Corbyn, he promised he wouldn't and he did. Now i have to deal with them, along with all my other shit.

"Because they need to know, I can't keep something like that from them, Sierra. It could ruin your life." He argues back, kicking the soccer ball against the wall and letting it bounce back to him.

"You fucking promised me Corbyn." I let out an annoyed sigh. I could've figured something out on my own.

"Sierra i'm not arguing with you." He looks me in my eye.

"I hope you choke." I turn on my heels, walking back into the house and sitting with Jonah.

"Y'all aren't even back together yet and y'all arguing." He side eyes Corbyn who was now angrily kicking the ball against the wall. He needs to stop making promises he can't keep.

"What makes you think i want to get back with him?" I roll my eyes. I don't, i still don't know anything about why he did what he did, plus he's still making promises he can't keep. He hasn't changed.

"Those." He points to the hickeys on my neck.

"You've never hooked up with your ex before? Means nothing." I shrug my shoulders, taking a bit off his cake. I might remember some of it but i'm not going to fall to his alter like usual.

"Can i tell you a secret?" He asks, rubbing his lips together. I nod my head yes and he turned to see if Luke or Daniel were listening, which they weren't.

"I'm gay." He whispers. Awww. I'm so proud of him, but from the way he told me, it's clear to assume he hasn't told many people

"I'm proud of you, no one knows do they?" I smile, next missiom is to get him and Daniel together.

"Nope... And i'm too scared to talk to guys because i've always hid my emotions towards them, but i want to experiment. Like i know i'm attracted to guys way more than girls. I look at girls and don't feel anything."

"But i hook up with girls to not let it out that i'm onto guys." He looks down, i feel bad for him. He doesn't need to hide anything from anyone. He is who he is.

"Daniels the one to talk too," I put my hand on his shoulder, "Honestly, when you're ready talk to him. He will help you out with a lot of stuff. Or Luke because he helped Daniel. But i am really proud of you Jonah and you won't ever need to hide from us. I promise."

"It feels good to tell someone." He smiles, a sense of pride from him.

"It'll feel even better when you realise no one can change who you are and opinions don't matter." I stand up, He looks behind him at Daniel.

Jonah pushes his chair out, "Daniel, You wanna come to Chick-Fil-A with me?" He asks. Yes. I want them to get married already. I just have this feeling they're going to date.

"Sure." Daniel sets his sketchbook down, picking up his sweater. I nod at Jonah and he leaves with Daniel.

"Sierra." Corbyn slides the glass door over. I look towards him and he was holding his hand, blood dripping onto the floor. What did he do now?

"What the fuck, Corbyn?" I roll my eyes, walking over to him. Luke getting up too. He let go off his hand and squints at the pain.

"I smashed the window." He looks in my eyes. Of course he did. why?

"Why?" Luke asks, taking him over to the sink and running his hand under the faucet.

He looks down, "Because i got mad."