13

*mad at you*

"I can't belive you didn't tell me!" I shout at Corbyn. This is our first official argument and it is because of me and my worst enemy, mother nature.

"Sierra, I didn't know until 15 minutes ago." Corbyn remains calm. Okay so technically it's a one- sided argument, he's good with dealing with my mood swings though.

"You could have told me 15 minutes ago." I cross my arms over my chest, sinking deeper into the seat. This hotel room is beautiful, only one bed though which could cause a problem of i'm still mad at Corbyn.

"You were in the shower and i didn't want to shout it through." He sits beside me, holding my hand in his. I pull them away from him.

He didn't tell me that my ex-boyfriend is doing another photo shoot with us. It's for Corbyn's brand, couple outfits. I'm modelling too, But now i have to face my new crush that i'm hiding feelings for and the previous love of my life.

"Baby-" He says but i cut him off. He needs to stop with the pet names, It's making me fall deeper into his trap.

"Sierra." I correct him. He just scoffs and walks away. Okay maybe this is our first argument. Oh no.

The pet names just are too much. I don't want to catch more feelings. I don't even go after him. I know i should but my brain is telling me that i need to keep my guard up so i'm not so vulnerable next time. I'm so weak for him

He did a couple phone calls about other things happening while we're in New York, We have only 4 days left. I wish i wasn't on my period so i could stop being a little brat but nope, he gets just a little taste of what being a woman is like.

We hadn't spoke in 45 minutes until the seat dips down beside me. It was already late, i quickly pretended i'm asleep when i heard him walking over. The last thing i need is for me to sleep with him.

The pressure lifts again and i know he walked of because of his faint footsteps. Then a blanket covers me as he starts tucking me in. Why does he have to be so perfect?

Why does he have to be so affectionate? If he wasn't what i've wanted for ages, i wouldn't be deep in my feels.

"Goodnight baby." He whispers, kissing my forehead and the room started to go dark. Even when i'm asleep he's calling me pet names? oh

Once i know he's away, I open my eyes. My cramps were so bad and i hadn't eaten much today, meaning i was hungry. Really hungry.

But i didn't want to get up because then i'd wake Corbyn up and have to face him and i don't really feel like facing him right now, i want to be stubborn.

I lay and stared at the blank TV, The only thing running my mind is how screwed i am about Corbyn.

I started to drift off and wake up again, 4 hours later.

It was 4 am and i could hear Corbyn snore quietly. I sit up and bring my knees to my chest, my cramps finally stopped. My hunger didn't though.

I look back and Corbyn had a pillow against his body, one arm over it. I would replace the pillow but it's better if i don't. Don't want to fall deeper.

I'm trying to make myself resent him but i can't. The more i ignore him the more i feel guilty and the more i want to be with him. But it's the only thing i can think to do. He clearly doesn't feel the same.

He stops snoring as he rolls onto his side, I then turn back around and pick my phone up. I start scrolling through my instagram and then had the just perfect idea to scroll through my ex's insta.

I search Luke's instagram and click onto his profile.

He's a qualified nurse that's modeling. He always did have brains and good looks. Ever since he was little

Corbyns phone began ringing and it was on the table in front of me, It startled him and i pick the phone up to a girl called Christina. Wonder who this is?

I answer the call, Just to stop the ringing so Corbyn can sleep peacefully. "Hey." I say quietly.

"Oh, You're not Corbyn." She had a sweet voice. She sounded wide awake though. And what is she doing calling him at 4am

"No, He's sleeping. I can pass a message on if you'd like?" I clear my throat but carry on talking quietly.

"Oh, No that's okay, You must be Sierra." She sighs softly. What's thats about

"Yeah, Is that all i can do for you?" I rub my lips together.

"When he wakes up, can you tell him to call me back please?" She asks nicely.

"Of course, Have a good night." I hang up and set his phone back down.

"Who was that?" He says, His voice croaky. Scaring the utter shit out of me, I thought he was sleeping.

"Christina, She wants you to call her back." I keep my back faced to him, bringing my knees back up to my chest, slowing down my breathing from the recent scare he just gave me.

I heard the bed squeak and seconds later he was standing in front of me. Grey joggers hanging loosely off his hips, Shirtless and his bed head.

"Can you sleep with me?" He bends down so he's my height. "It's cold on this couch"

"It's comfy" I look away, Maybe I can pretend i'm still mad at him. I feel so guilty though.

"Are you still mad at me?" He sits beside me, Being careful not to touch me. Knowing if he does i will most likely flip.

I ignore him and look down, turning my phone off, anything to get out of this.

He doesn't give up, "What's wrong?" He yawns. I need to stop being difficult. It's clearly hurting him.

What's wrong? I'm falling, hard and i don't know what to do with it.

"My cramps are really bad." I lie through my teeth. All these lies. I've never lied more in my life then i have this small time being with him.

"Let's cuddle." He stands up, His hand out for me to hold it. I decided to not fight it and get up and into the bed with him, it was a lot warmer.

He kisses my head and cuddles close up to me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I immediately felt better. Why does he have this hold on me and why am i feeling this way?

*

We wake up at 10AM, only because one of his managers walked in and started making so much noise.

"Luke, Jonah and Tatum are all waiting in the foyer for you too." His manager stays at the end of the bed, looking at us. A bit weird if you ask me.

"Fuck off and go and wait with them, We'll be down soon." Corbyn gives him a weird look for looking at us. He really doesn't seem to like his management.

"You have twenty minutes." He turns and walks out the room. Slamming the door shut.

I get out of bed, Corbyn following after me and head straight to the bathroom. I shower and quickly and wash my face.

"Babe you nearly done?" Corbyn knocks on the door, I was getting changed, I didn't realise i was taking so much time.

I open the door and he runs in, i walk out. I slide my shoes on and do some light makeup, Grab my bag and phone and see that Luke started following me on instagram and twitter.

I delete the notifications and down a bottle of water, Corbyn walks out puts a shirt on and his sneakers, Then we both walk down to the foyer

"Just stay with me if you don't want to be around Luke." He intertwines our hands. I nod and we take the elevator down, Him tying his laces, Once we get to the foyer his face completely drops and he stops in his tracks.

"Christina?" He mumbles quietly.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

just to let y'all know, i make Christina a pure BITCH in this book- I ACTUALLY LOVE HER WITH MY HEART AND SOUL.

SORBYN HAS NOTHING ON CORBINA