57

*dickhead*

It's nearly a new day, Corbyn opened all my fifty messages and didn't reply to a single one of them.

But Ashley texted Louie asking why i'm with Luke? As if that's a big problem. I'll always be faithful to Corbyn.

We're watching a movie right now, Luke, Louie and I. My dads asleep.

"Are you gonna head to Corbyn's?" Louie asks, Stuffing his face with popcorn.

I look at my watch, it's nearly midnight. "I don't know..." I look back at the TV. I've hardly been paying attention to this movie. We're being stupid, He's being stupid. Why can't he just be honest? I'm slowly but surely getting absolutely sick of him lying to me.

"I can come with you." Luke suggests, not the best idea he's ever came up with. Corbyn would definitely flip.

"That'd just make situations worse, I don't even know if he's home so..." I shrug my shoulders. He nods his head, looking towards the TV.

"Sierra the plane would've landed over an hour ago, I'll text Jo." Louie gets up, picking his phone from the table. I don't argue with him, just let him do his thing. I do wanna go, I wanna know why he's acting like this, what i've did wrong.

"I can wait in the car, I know you wanna go, Cece." Luke says, running his hand through his golden curls.

"What if i'm interupting him?" I play with the waistband of the joggers, i need to start keeping clothes here. I need to start visiting my family more, Corbyn's life took over mine.

"Sierra he could be cheating on you and you wouldn't even know." He raises both his eyebrows, disappointed.

I know that, and that's why i'm not saying anything because i don't want to admit what might be the truth. "Wait in the car?" I look towards him, Louie will cause a scene if he comes.

"Cece check your instagram." Louie says. I grab my phone and open the app, Luke looking over my shoulder.

Oh right, that's pretty cool. Just a bunch of hate because i was with Luke.

Ugh she's for real cheating on Corbyn again, i can't believe this.

Why does he still stay with her if she cheats?

she's such a hoe.

She's so ugly, Corbyn can do better.

I thought we already established she's a gold digger?

we can tell Corbyn provides her with he money that's why when he's not with her, she dresses homeless.

Honestly the world would do better without her.

"Stop, Sierra." Luke takes the phone off me, "Don't listen to any of that." It's easy for him to say that, he's not sensitive, and he's not getting hate. I am.

"Luke you can't tell me not to do that." I raise my voice, Standing up. "I can't even be seen with another boy." This is getting ridiculous.

"The fact he's not doing anything about it is pissing me off." Louies jaw clenched. "And why isn't he getting hate?"

He's making a good point, He was seen with Christina but nope, i'm getting the hate.

"Because they praise him." Luke states the obvious, "Get some rest." He smiles weakly. My minds still racing about what i did wrong. I need to know.

"I say we fight him." Louie says, Switching the light on. I shake my head, sliding my shoes on. "Luke you coming?"

"I wanna come!" Louie grabs a pair of dads work boots, putting them on.