54

*manager*

Corbyn's at the studio. He has to have a whole ass album released in a month, Yes a month. He's working with some of the best artists right now, including Shawn Mendes.

He's so stressed, he literally sleeps at the studio. I'm deciding to surprise him and try to de-stress him. It's the least he deserves.

He's been away and i haven't wanted to talk to him about my problems because it will just cause more stress on him, and his mental health is more important than mine.

The hate calmed down for a while, i even got some fan accounts. Then it started up again. I was out with my dad and they accused me of 'sugar daddy' Like my dad... How fucked up is that?

Then Ashley posted a picture of me beside the pool, i was in a bikini obviously, and i got body shamed, so now i don't feel comfortable wearing crop tops.

I was in target just going around and buying some stuff because i'm making a little gift for him. Louies with me, Hes got a couple months before his first year doing psychology is over. He's already aced every exam he's taken.

"He could secretly be cheating on you." Louie says, putting some protein powder in the cart. No, Corbyn would never cheat and Louie is a dick for saying that.

"Louie don't even say that, it's not funny." I slap his arm, Taking the protein powder out, he already has three at home.

"I'm just saying." He puts the protein powder back into the cart. I don't fight it. He can have four at home.

"He's not cheating on me, He facetimes me all the time to show me what he's been working on." I've just heard snippets off the songs; not full songs, he's wrote one about me.

He's actually supposed to be releasing one tonight, Along with the announcement of the album. "But like, What would you do if he was?" He raises an eyebrow, I hate him sometimes.

"You know, Louie go pay for this." I lift the protein powder up and place it in his arm, Handing him some money. He looks down and sets the protein powder back down. "I'm not leaving you, Theres too many weird people around." he refers to the fans, They act nice to my face then talk shit about me online.

"Shut up then." I smile, He shoves the money into my bag and walks head off me. I head over and get a little coffee mug for Corbyn just because it was cute.

"You're such a shit girlfriend." Louie says, Putting a load of little chocolate hearts in the cart.

"Okay, You're really pissing me off..." I walk away from him quickly. Him still following after me. I get a load of things i know Corbyn liked and then head to the self checkout.

"Oh my God, Hi." A worker says, full wide eyes at Louie. Louie shifts uncomfortably, "Hey?" He wasn't familiar with her.

"You're Sierra and You're a Calvin Klein model." She shows Louie her lock screen which was literally a picture of him in the calvin underwear. I laugh, that's so weird. Louie went bright red.

"Can i get a picture with both of you?" She already put her camera on. "I'll take one of you and Louie." I hold my hand out for the phone, She smiles and Louie plasters a fake smile on his face. He's so uncomfortable bless him. Then i take a selfie with her.

"Are you guys friends?" She asks, Helping me with the cheek out. "My little brother." I mess Louies hair up, He hits my hand away.

"Oh, Wow, Y'all beautiful." Do people not know he's my brother? We don't exactly look very alike but there is some resemblance.