23

*sierra*

It's been a week since Corbyns and i's breakup. I haven't left my room. Jonah's trying to force me to eat but i don't see the point. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore so why should i?

"Hello beautiful." Dad walks into my room. Louies coming home next week, I can't wait to tell him all the juicy gossip. note the sarcasm.

"Hey." I sit up, my voice croaky due of the lack of water i've been drinking.

"I have a surprise for you." He moves a piece of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

Louie walks in. He looks so different and grown. "Are you going to tell me why it ended or do i have to beat the motherfuckers ass?" He drops his suitcase. He's changed, in a good way though. Oh, i missed him so much.

"Hey." I didn't even have the energy to stand up. He comes over and hugs me, Not letting me go.

"I'll let you two catch up." Dad stands up, but i quickly grab his hand. Time to tell the truth, the full truth.

"You can hear too." I choke on my words a little.

Louie lets go and sits beside me. I needed to word it right for them, but i didn't have the mental state to play that conversation in my head, so i just said it how i was thinking it.

"So basically i lied." I wipe my eyes. "He offered me to fake be his girlfriend and he'd give me money." I spit out. Okay i should've played the conversation in my head.

My dad and Louie, jaw dropped look at me. Both shocked. I didn't expect anything less. I was stupid.

"And we were struggling so much that i agreed to it." i sniff. Louies jaw clenched. He looks like a completely different person, I'm so proud of him, but i can just feel how angry he is.

I clear my throat, carrying on, "Like three months in, I realised that i had a thing for him, five months and i told him how i felt. He told me he felt the same thing and scrapped the whole money giving thing. It didn't stop him from spending money on me but i never let him give me money..."

"...I worked for his moms business for a couple months too because i felt guilty." I clear my throat. Louie giving me a bottle of water which i sip on just to erase the dryness "And then he started acting really off with me and then just said all of it was part of the deal to make me happy." I look down. I was so numb i couldn't even cry. But how could i be so dumb, of course he didn't feel anything real.

"Asshole." Louie cusses. Louie will most likely resent Corbyn for a long time, Louie holds grudges.

"Cece you didn't need to do that for us." Dad looks down. "We would've figured something out..." He feels guilty for me, He shouldn't. It was my mistake and i'll learn from it.

I put my hand on top of his, "Dad it's okay, Mistakes are made and lessons are learnt. I fell in love with someone who didn't feel anything back. I'll know when something isn't feeling right next time." I keep hold off my dads hand.

I don't even want to imagine life with another person. "Hey girl-friend." Jonah walks in, smiling at my dad, His smile brightened the mood.

"Hey Jo." Louie nods his head. Jonah hands me a chocolate cake. my favorite when i was with Corbyn. Everything i do just reminds me off him. Everything.

"Eat it." Dad messes up my hair and walks out.

"Wow, you got her to drink something." Jonah says surprised , Louie closing the door over.

"Yeah, Did you know about any of what Corbyn did?" Louie asks, crossing his arms over a chest. He doesn't need to me mad at corbyn. it's my fault for being so stupid.