7

*virgin*

I woke up in Corbyn's arms, It felt nice to finally sleep with somebody again. He held me the whole night, spooning me or letting me cuddle up around him just to get more comfortable with each other.

He still hasn't moved and i've been awake for fifteen minutes now, I don't want to disturb him so i'm just playing with one of his rings.

We had a really deep conversation last night and he hasn't got an ounce of bad in his body, He has truly got a good soul, but his reputation before i met him wasn't the best because of reasons he didn't want to tell me and i'm okay with that.

Today we decided to go for a meal, just to give me the slightest glimpse of what it will
be like.

He's really understandable about why i feel awkward and he's helping me with that. We had laughs and stuffed our faces last night while watching Prison Break.

He's also really funny and we got to know each other so much. I really enjoy his company and, minus the fake relationship stuff, we are friends.

"You can shower if you want." He says quietly. My heart almost stopped, His voice is hot in the morning.

"I'll shower when you're up." I let go off his hand. I didn't want to feel too clingy, He is really clingy however.

Even when we're alone he acts like we're still a couple, i guess that's for me to get used to him.

"We can shower together if you like." He takes his arm from my waist, turning me to face him. He was clearly joking.

"Yeah sure." I sarcastically say back.

His eyes shoot open. "I was joking."

"So was i." I shut his eyes again.

"So, Tell me Sierra. When was your first time?" He takes my hand away from his eyes, keeping it in his. I'll act clueless to that question.

"First time?" I know full rightly what he's talking about but being an eighteen-year-old virgin isn't my most proud achievement.

"Fucking someone?" He half smiles, still half asleep. He couldn't have said having sex??

"Oh... uh, I actually think i'll take the offer to go for a shower." I go to sit up but he pulled back down.

"You're still a virgin." He chuckles slightly. I mean, i couldn't have made it anymore obvious.

"Says who?" I don't know why i'm trying to deny it, of course i am.

"You get awkward when i touch your thighs or lower waist, When the sex scene came on last night you looked away... You're still a virgin." He smiles, I can't tell whether he's making fun of me or not.

"Sorry i want to keep my v-card until i want to lose it." Makes sense right? I shake my head, turning red from embarrassment.

"Are you sure you just haven't had the opportunity?" He moves a piece of lose hair from my face, licking his dry lips.

"Shut up, I'm a virgin, you happy?" I look down.

"I respect it, actually. Girls these days drop their pants for anyone. It shows your different. But if you do want to shower with me, The offer is there..?" He winks, Sitting up. "I have a feeling your body is a sight to see..."

I can either experience this, or wait until i'm ready. Why am i even considering this? Absolutely not.

"You can wait..." I stand up from the bed, making my side of the bed while he was still lying there, biting his lip while looking at me.