92

*phone*

"You look tired." Daniel leans over, opening the door for me. "You and Corbyn at it all night?" He sniggers, ughh no one should talk to me for the rest of the day. I'm mad, tired and upset.

"If you mean at it by being forced to binge watch Rick & Morty all night then yes, we was at it." I yawn, dropping my bag and putting my seatbelt on. Corbyn forced me to watch Rick & Morty. He literally wouldn't talk to me if i didn't watch it with him, and started making noise every time i fell asleep. He was being so annoying when all i wanted to do is sleep.

"And what else happened? I know you're not moody for because of lack of sleep." He starts the engine up. Today just wasn't my day.

"He kept me up all night. Told me he was going to make me breakfast and made me burnt toast... I ate burnt toast because i didn't want to feel bad. Ran all his errands for him while he was doing stupid cameo videos." I sigh.

"Then my salad was warm and you know i don't like warm salad, but i couldn't leave the studio to get food because it was full. Then one of the artists broke the whole system in the studio so i had to stay behind and fix that."

"Not to mention, i haven't even received a call off Corbyn all day. Then Eben decided to come around and i had to wait for him to finish recording his song, that he deleted as soon as he played back."

"Now all i want to do is sleep... Please tell me not many people are home." I rest my head against the window. If i don't sleep, i will cry.

"Sierra you know Tyler will always come around and help, he lives right next door to the studio, all you need to do is knock." Daniel side eyes me, not taking his eyes off the road for too long.

"Shhh... I gotta headache too." I close my eyes. If Corbyn doesn't drop what he's doing immediately and come to cuddle me. I will scream.

"Luke's at work, Louie's at work, Corbyn should be home, Jonah's sisters around and Eben should be home soon." He says, Corbyn's home. He has no excuse to not give me all his attention when i arrive.

I stay quiet until he parks up, i get out and walk inside. Dropping my bag on the floor and walking straight upstairs.

My mood got worse when i opened my bedroom door, the room an absolute mess. The sheets not even on the bed. I just want to sleep. Why won't the universe let me sleep.

"Sierra you seen my phone anywhere?" Corbyn starts poking through the dresser. Not even a hello, how was your day? Okay.

I ignore him and walk into the bathroom, locking the door and splashing the cold water over my face to try and refresh myself. He better say every word right to me in the next couple hours or i will fight him.

I unlock the door and walk out, he had emptied the whole freaking drawer onto the bed. "What are you doing?" I groan, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Trying to find my phone, You good?" He looks at me for a second. No. I'm not good.

"Fine." I roll my eyes, lying down on the bare mattress, my back faced to him.

"Do you remember where i put it?" He asks.

I snap back, "I haven't even been here all day, how would i know." I close my eyes, i just wanna sleep.

The room went silent for a moment and he walks over to me, kneeling on the ground. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, go away." I keep my eyes closed, trying to imagine a small house by the beach, with a room full of rose scent because it's my favourite.

"Baby you're mad." He pushes my shoulder a little. Oh is he being for real? How oblivious can one get?

"So you know i'm mad and still push my shoulder?" I raise my voice, my eyes opening. He took a step back, questioning why my mood just changed so much.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He frowns, "Wanna talk about it?"

"No, Go away. Your phones probably downstairs or something." I stand up, starting to put everything back where it was before.

"I can put everything away, why don't you rest?" He takes his lyric book off me, setting it back on the desk .

"And where am i going to rest? You kinda trashed the whole room, including the bed." I hang the clothes back on the hanger, why would he have lost his phone in the wardrobe?

"Corbyn your phones ringing." Jonah shouts up the stairs, him rolling his eyes. All this mess was unnecessary, he just needed to look.

"Go put a facemask on, I'll help tidy this up in a moment." He smiles gently, walking out of the room and keeping the door opened. It's not that hard to shut a door.

I carry on putting the clothes back in the wardrobe, and making the bed to the way it was made before. Basically i was tidying for at least a half hour before he finally came back upstairs.

"Baby i told you i would do it." He slides his phone into his pocket. I just ignore him and lay down on my side of the bed, closing my eyes.

"Sierra talk to me. Did i do something wrong?" He sits by my feet. A knock on the door caused me to open my eyes. Why can't people just let me sleep? That's all i want to do.

"Hey dude, Julian and Mikey are out-"

"Tell them to wait." Corbyn cuts Daniel off quickly. Great now his stupid management are here.

"They said they need you now, i don't know it seemed kind of important bro." Daniel walks over, "You feeling any better?" He sits crossed legged on the floor, looking up at me.

"Why? Why isn't she feeling good?" Corbyn asks, trying to get input on my mood.

"Just go down to your management." Daniel says. Corbyn kisses the top of my head before walking down the stairs, actually closing the door behind him this time.

"You need to learn how to express your emotions. We all care about you and so does Corbyn, if he's trying to make things better you gotta let him." Daniel says, i know. But i'm tired and i want to sleep.

"What are his management doing?" I rub my nose, sitting up. I start tying my hair in a messy bun.

"I think he's set to be touring soon, I don't know." Daniel shrugs his shoulders. "Talk to him, you need anything?"

I'm starting to feel trapped in a relationship with him again. Why can't we just be normal? All i want is for me to not have to worry about him travelling around the world at random times.

"No, thank you." I get under the covers. He leaves, making sure to switch the light off. The only light now was shining in through tthe curtains.

"I'm sorry if i did anything wrong, wanna talk about it?" Corbyn walks back in, grabbing my remote and turning my lights onto a purple.

I pull the cover down and tap it, wanting him to sit down so i can cuddle him. He kicks his shoes off and then gets into bed with me.

I wrap my arms around his body, my head on his chest. "Are you going on tour soon?" I ask.

He strokes my hair, "Not yet, not any time soon, maybe in like a year or so...How was your day?" Okay at least he's not touring yet, we can be a semi normal couple for a while.

"Not good, you promise?" I close my eyes over, letting his scent infuse me.

"Yeah, baby. Wanna talk about your day?" He rubs my back gently.

"I'm gonna sleep. Love you." I yawn, listening the faint sound of his heartbeat.

"I love you too."

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Bellamy Blake, Stiles Stilinski, Damon Salvatore, Spencer Reid, Theo Raken, Derek Hale, Luke Alvez, Kai Parker, Elijah Mikaelson

My favourite fictional characters