Bro being brotherly

Bro's pov-

        I don't know what Jake wanted or why he was telling me to come over to Dirk's apartment. But I was glad to help my bro out. I quickly grabbed my keys off the hook by the door. "Dave, I'm heading to Dirk's. Don't wait up." I called out to my little brother, who was sitting on the futon in the small living room. "I won't." I looked over at him for a short second. Hmm? Maybe I should take him with me. After all Striders have to stick together. "Actually you mind coming with me?" He looked over the back of the couch. "Sure. I can do that." Dave stood up and walked over to me. "I'm guessing Jake had something to do with this, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, he wanted me to come over there. Said he had a plan. Didn't tell me much more than that." Dave shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Let's just hope that English muffin knows what he's doing." I nodded, opening up the front door of the apartment. Here's my time to start acting like Dirk's brother.

(A/N: sorry for the shortness, but I've been sick lately and I hate doing anything while I'm sick. But here's the chapter anyway. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)