Home Base

After landing in London, Jake and I went to the Strider house, which I was paying for with the money D had given me. It was way more than I needed. So I used it in the only way I knew how. "Hmm? So this is the clan's home base?" I shrugged. "I guess you could say that." I threw down my bag near the front door. So, this was Ada's idea. I knew that detective was up to something. I don't want to go back to the company. At least not today.

"Are we just going to stay here all day?" Jake asked going into the kitchen. "Yep." I answered, flopping down on the futon in the front living room. "Why?" Jake cam back out with a bottle of water. "I don't want to do anything. I don't even want to be here." I really wanted to stay in my room and sleep until I was nothing more than a shell of my former self. I didn't want to deal with anyone. In all honesty I just wanted to die. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that Jake was straddling my lap. "What are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Well if we're going to be here all day, why not enjoy it. Play around a little?" I placed my hands on his hips. "And what are you suggesting?" I don't know if I was ready for this. I was kinda stalling at this point. "I did give you a blowjob, remember?" I nodded. How could I forget? "How about we take our relationship to the next level?"

Mew @~@: hi hi it's nowNeko! I hope you liked this chapter. There's more to come. Stay tunned. MEOW!