Interagation

Conner

"Someone call that Strider kid. We need to see that laptop." I said, walking through the floor. I passed through the scanning center to get to one of the many interagation rooms. Ada was sitting in the room her head against the table. "Are you still going to deny this." I walked in front of the table. She raised her head up. "I haven't denied anything." I sat down in front of her, watching her movements. Ada knows this game well, she knew how to get out of these kinds of situations. Everyone in the field did. It was part of the training. But I figured she would have faltered slightly. No one was prepared for this sort of thing. "Then you've accepted your guilt?" She sighed. "I haven't said anything. And I won't be. Am I guilty or are you?" I leaned back in the chair, looking down my nose at her. She smirked at me. "Conner, you do realize that there are more important things to do than worry about the death of celebrity. That happened almost three months ago." I rolled my eyes. "It just isn't about that. If that kids right, someone tampered with the evidence. We need to get that cleared up." She opened her mouth to say something, but another officer popped his head into the room. "The laptop's here. Dirk wants to be there when you search through everything." I nodded, standing up from the table. "Good. We need to get this sorted out before nightfall. My wife has a roast on."

I hoped guys liked this chapter. More to come in the future. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!

Edit: There are a few more chapters that Kyller wrote and then we will be continuing it as best as we could. Thank you so much. -Moki!