sex is easy love is hard (pt. 2)

Warning(s): YAOI, SMUT

Jake climbed back up onto my lap. He leaned over and kissed my neck; licking and sucking on a certain spot. I kneaded his hips with my hands. I let out a small moan. I've never felt like this before. Why was Jake the only one to do this? Why was he the only one that could make me feel this way? "Jake? Can we, um..." I panted. He pulled away from my neck. "Hm?" I bite my lip and looked away from him. "What? Are ready for something?" Jake grinded against me. "Mh, ah. J-Jake don't be a t-tease." I looked back at him. He smiled slightly, before liffting himself up and lowering himself down. I gasped as felt a small ring of muscles push against the tip and then break sending the rest of my shaft into Jake. He screamed in what I perceived to be pain but I couldn't tell. He gasped and slumped over slightly. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "Just. Fine. Give me. A. Moment." He spoke between gasps. I rubbed his back as he adjusted. I waited a few more seconds before he leaned back. "I'm okay." He wrapped his arms around my neck. He pushed up a little and then came back down. "Ah!" He let out a small moan. He moved again and as he went down I pushed up meeting with him. Our rhythm gradually grew and we became a mess of pants and moans. This continued for a while until Jake painted out, "I'm g-gonna...!" He moaned, releasing a white substance on my chest. His walls tightened around me and released inside of him with a moan. We were left feeling sticky and slightly grossed out but nonetheless closer. This meant that Jake was mine and I was his and no one could do anything to change that.

Here's the second part. Sorry it took longer than I had planned but it's finally here.
I've been working on a lot of new stories so it might take me a little bit to write more chapters at I'm moving other things along. Also there is something new happening in my life, but I won't be getting into that now, but because of this new thing, the updates might not come as quickly as you'd like but hold out, I'll still get them to you don't worry.

In the mean time you can follow the team on tumblr @ casuallywisecuttlefish

You can also follow me:
Tumblr: aka-bananas
Kik: waterbug413
Snapchat: katboo234
And as always you can message me on here, I'd love to chat with you. You can ask for help, I give some kinda good advice or you can just stop by and say hello. I might not always respond right away but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Alright please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!