Back Home

It's been a few weeks since Jake and I got back to the states and everything has been going well. I didn't have to worry about anything that happened in London anymore. I could just focus on my studies and on my family. And most importantly Jake. It had been a long while since we had spent time together alone. I decided that it would be good to just spend a night at my apartment. It felt weird saying things like that. It wasn't D's apartment anymore. I couldn't bring myself to get over things like this. I would never get over it. It was hard telling everyone that I didn't have a brother anymore, it was hard telling everyone that I was on my own. I still can't picture myself coming home without D being there to ruffle my hair and telling me that he order take out and that I shouldn't eat it all. I couldn't...

"Are you still over thinking things?" Jake's voice cut off my inter-ramblings. He sat down on the couch next to me. "Maybe." He handed me the cup he was holding. It was filled with tea. I didn't know we had this. "Want to talk about it?" I shook my head. I didn't want to burden Jake with my thoughts. He's already helped me so much. "C'mon, you know I'm here for you." I looked over at him. He smiled slightly at me. He's right. Jake has always been there when I needed him the most. He never told me that he was too busy to hang out with me, he never said any of my plans were crazy and he loved me unconditionally. "I just keep thinking what would've happened if you hadn't been around." It wasn't a complete lie. I hadn't been thinking about it completely, but if Jake hadn't been around I wouldn't have found D's killer, everyone would believe I was molested and D's company would have went under. He really did help alot. "I only had you to help and I would probably still be sulking." Jake chuckled. "I wasn't the only one that helped out you know." I nodded, not forgetting that Bro and Dave started the whole thing. "I know that. But you were the one that came with me." I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. "I love you Jake." He smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love you too Dirk." I smiled slightly. I was glad to have him in my life.

If the only person I could have in life was Jake, I could die happily. Even after all that has happened and all the hardships we went through, Jake stayed no matter what. And I would always be grateful.

And that's the end guys. Thanks so much for staying around to witness one of the worst things I have ever written. I think I could've done a better job but oh well. It's done now. If you guys have some questions or need me to clear anything up about this story please tell me and I would be glad to answer. Alright thanks you guys so much. And please don't forget to send your feedback. Bye!