A New Start

After things had calmed Jake and I went to the factory and shut everything down. We had all the employees take a paid leave until we decided that things could go back to normal. "Do you think this is a good idea?" Jake looked around the empty floor. I kissed his forehead. "Why do you worry so much? Everything is going to be okay." He smirked at me. "Do you have a plan?" I nodded. "I always do." It wasn't a concrete plan but it would have to do the job for now. I began turning down each machine one by one. "And are you going to tell me this plan?" I smiled slightly. "We're just going to go back home. Let the PR people handle the shipments that still need to sent out. Then we'll come back when the new shipment needs to be made." Jake watched me as I made my way around the room. "But do you think people will still want SBAHJ stuff?" I made my way back to where Jake was standing. "Of course. D just finished a movie before he died. It hasn't been released because of everything that has happened. They are going to make it a tribute now. So when it gets released, new merchandise will have to be made. And that's when we come back." He nodded, scrunching his eyebrows together in thought. "Oh, what now? You don't think that's a good idea." He wrapped his arms around my waist, shaking his head. "No, I think it's fine. But I thought you didn't want to be in charge of something good like this." I sighed, leaning my forehead against the top of his head. "I didn't, but I have too. Who else is going to be to save D's life's work?" Jake chuckled. "I guess you're right. Let's just hope everything works out."

Hey everyone! Long time no see. I hope you are enjoying this so far. This story is almost over! I can't belive it. Anyway, please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. bye!