bedrooms are also for make-outs and other things

~WARNING: LIGHT SMUT~

        I sent a quick text to Dave saying that I was okay and I would be at the apartment with Jake. There's nothing to worry about. "Do you think we should be doing this?" Jake asked closing the door behind him. "Yeah, it's fine." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room. Since it was just me in the apartment now I didn't have to worry about all the noise. Just walking created a bunch of sound. D would be pissed if he knew what was going on right now. If he was still around that is. You should be proud of me, huh D? I pulled Jake closed to me, lifting him off the ground. He wrapped his legs around my waist. He pushed his hands through my hair, before kissing my nose softly. "Is this your way of saying that you forgive me?" I smirked. "I don't know. Are you worth forgiving?" I nibbled the bottom of his ear. "I should be." He breathed out. "Then I guess you are sorta forgiven. But I'm still a little bit upset." I backed up into my bed, laying down while still holding onto Jake. He hovered over top of me, running his hands through my hair.  "Well what do you want me to do to make it up to you?"

        If he gets any better with his mouth I'll die right here, right now. I ran my hands through his hair. "Nnngh!" Jake licked up my length once, twice, three times before taking it into his mouth and sucking all the way down. How did he learn to do that. I knew that this dork knew nothing about giving head but he was doing a good job of it now. He let off with a loud 'pop.' "J-Jake." I breathed out. He looked up at me with half lidded eyes. God, he was beautiful. He smiled slightly at me. "Yeah." He crawled closer to me face. "I-I lo-v... hmhhm!" My sentence was caught off as he latched onto my neck. He began Bitting and sucking in the middle of neck. If he kept doing that a hickey would be forming. He sat in one spot for a while before moving lower and lower onto ym body. He was leaving a trail.

        He was finally finished with his patch of hickeys, he went back to his orginal task. It wouldn't be long before... "Ngngggghmhm!" Jake was so good with his mouth that I couldn't take it. "Jake, I'm gonna...." My mouth flew open in a silent moan as I released. I didn't know exactly where it went until Jake looked up at me. He gulped and wipped his chin with the back of his hand. Did he? "Did you?" I whispered. He scooted closer to me, layin his head down on my bare chest. "Yep." He looked up at me.  "Do you forgive me now?" I smirked. "Of course." I kissed the top of his head before closing my eyes and dosing of into a restful sleep.

(A/N: I hope that was okay. I don't know how well I've done with this. I've only written smut a few times. so this is probably awful.

Hey guys I was thinking about making a tumblr just for the RGB productions/Cosplay things. Whatda think?

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update bye!)