Roof chats

I looked up into the sky. It doesn't seem as close as before. It might be because the apartment was higher off the ground than this house. I sighed, laying down on my back. Things sure have been crazy since D has dies, maybe even before then. I remember being here once before. D was trying to save our asses and I ended up here in tears. I was really young then, no older than four. D had gotten angry at me for trying to sneak a peak at the new line of products when he told me to stay out of the production line in the warehouse. But I didn't listen and he yelled at me. I wasn't used to the yelling. I ran to the house and up to the roof and I began to cry.

"Why are you such a butthead?" I muttered to no one. "And why are you such a nerd?" I heard D's voice. I turned to it, trying to wipe my tears away. "Listen lil' bro. I didn't mean to yell at ya like that. You know how I get when works hard." I sniffle. "I got you something. Made them myself." He shows me a pair of sunglasses. They are pointed and in the shapes of triangles. They were similar to Bro's. I take them from him and place them on my face. He smirks. "Getting cooler by the second lil' bro." He sits down next to me. "I'll get us out of this rut. We'll be fine. You'll see."

He truly believed that we'd be okay. That every thing would be fixed. And it was. For a short time. Now everything is back to what it was before. But I'll fix it. I'll do whatever it takes to make things better. I'll do this for D.

Hey. I wrote this as quickly as I could, but I was getting distracted. But it's finally here.

Also I need like a buttfuck load of advice like crazy fast. It's about my transition, sorta. My brother doesn't really undertstand somethings. And I don't know how to explain to him that I'm transgender. And it's harder when he makes derogatory comments about the Lgbtq+ community. So I don't know what to do. What do I do? I need help.

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!