sex is easy love is hard (pt. 1)

WARNING(S): YAOI, SMUT

Jake pressed his lips back onto mine. My hands began trailing his body once more, this time pulling his jacket off in the process. Jake ran his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance that I happily gave him. He ran his tongue along the inside of my mouth, exploring everything he could. I moved my hands under his shirt, pulling on the hem. Jake pulled away from me, a trail of saliva connecting us together. He let me pull his shirt off his body. He also pulled my shirt off. He ran a hand over my chest. "Mhm." He made a sound of approval. I smirked. "C'mon Jake. We can't spend all day admiring each other's skin." Although I would like too. Jake has some really smooth skin. He nodded, moving down to my pants. He seemed kinda nervous as he fumbled with the button. "Are you alright?" He nodded, not bothering to look up. I laughed slightly, before placing my hands on top of his. "Jake, it's okay." I pull the zipper down and pop the button. He frowns, upset that he wasn't able to do it himself. I kiss his nose quickly. "It's really okay." He slides off of me, so he can pull my pants and boxers off. He quickly discards my clothes along with his. He climbs back onto my lap, rubbing our lengths together. I moaned at the small amount of friction. It would've been better if one of them had been a little wet, but it still felt good. "J-Jake. A-again." Jake thrusted upward again. I moaned once more. Eventually Jake started a rhythm of moving upward and downward. It felt so good. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, when suddenly it stopped and a new sensation began. "J-Jake!" He let off my length with a small 'pop.' He smirked. "Don't worry. You aren't getting off that easily."

Well there is the first part. I don't know how many I'm going to make but, I need to work on somethings before I write anymore. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!