Get packing

"Jake." I whispered, pushing my way into the bed. "Its time to get up." He groaned and rolled over, pressing into my side. He wrapped one of his arms around me. "Jake, get up." He snuggled into me more. "Five more minutes." I sighed. "No. We have to ge up now." He lifted his head up slightly. "But why!" He whined. "You're no gonna believe this but we're going to London." He rubbed some sleep from his eyes. "Really?" I nodded. "Yep. And we have to be ready by tonight." He curled up against me again. "Can't we just sleep some more." I snorted. "No. Not right now. We can later. We have to start packing for the trip." Jake sighed, sitting up. He had some how gotten a hold of my t-shirt and was currently wearing it. I don't know how it fit him, considering Jake had a more muscular build than myself, but he wore it nonetheless. "Fine. But why do I have to go?" I shook my head. "Moral support." He sighed again. "I guess that makes sense." I slide out of bed. "Alright, that's enough chit-chat. Go home and pack. I want you back here by at least six." He nodded, climbing out of the bed. "Can I have my shirt back?" I gestured to him. Jake smirked and lifted his arms up, lifting the shirt up with him. He showed off some of his stomach before lowering his arms down. "No. I find it quite comfy. I think I'll wear it for a while longer." I sighed. "Fine. Just don't mess it up." He smiled. "I'll try." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running out of my room. "I'll see you in a bit love." My eyes widened as the door closed with a thud. Did he just call me love?

(Yes, yes he did Dirk. You heard it hear folks. Anyway, sorry for the shittyness that is this chapter but I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)