Tenaki Origins

Sahve's wind wings spread wide apart, and he immediately flies towards the Wrath's direction.

The Wrath charges up a small amount of lightning, and quickly shoots a jolt right at Sahve.  He blocks it with ease using his sword, and manages to reach the Wrath.

From there, he swings a barrage of slashes at the Wrath, who just dodges them all while sending jolts of electricity at Sahve.

They both continue their endless assault on each other, slashing, blocking and shocking, until the Wrath charges his right hand with fire.

Sahve is quick to back off, because of wind's weakness to fire.

The Wrath however, sends a barrage of fireballs right at Sahve, aiming at him perfectly.  Luckily for Sahve, the fire isn't as instant as the electricity, so he dodges with ease.

This causes the Wrath to send barrages of electricity and fireballs at Sahve, who constantly dodges and blocks with perfection.

The Wrath begins to feel irritated, and starts to charge up a few attacks in between each blast.

Sahve takes one of the moments he charges up a fireball blast to send a humongous slash of wind using his sword.

The Wrath is forced to stop his barrage of attacks to fly out of the way.  Sahve, using the speed of his wings, flies straight in the direction of the Wrath.

The Wrath surrounds both of his hands with flames and blasts a massive heat wave straight at him.  Sahve somehow manages to charge straight through the heat wave and gets close enough to threaten the Wrath.

He surrounds his body with flames, in order to stop Sahve's attack.  But surprisingly, Sahve slashes straight through the immensely powerful flame shield, and manages to cut into the Wrath's armor.

The Wrath clenches his fists and blasts a forceful heat wave at Sahve, which pushes him back slightly.

This gives the Wrath enough time to charge up another flame attack.  When the charge is released, it blasts out fire that spirals around in a tornado towards Sahve.

Sahve's eyes dimly glow, as he charges up a massive amount of wind around his sword.

When the spiraling fire reaches him, he swings his sword directly towards the center.  The wind released from his sword actually manages to blow away the flames, and turn them against the Wrath.

The Wrath hisses under his teeth, and charges up electricity between his fingers.  He then swipes his hand across his chest, sending a massive jolt of electricity at the empowered flames, disrupting them.

The Wrath snaps his fingers together, and mumbles "Autocombustione..."

Sahve's body starts to heat up, but his reaction is quick, as he surrounds his body with a wind shield.  This rids all outside access to his body heat.

The Wrath lets out a small sigh.  "I see... your true element release form has improved significantly.  However..."

He raises his hand in the air, and shoots a small jolt of electricity into the clouds.  The clouds suddenly turn dark, and thunder begins to roar around them.

A sudden bolt of lightning crashes down on to Sahve, who somehow reacts quickly enough to block it with his sword.

"Can you handle a barrage of lightning from the sky, as well as a barrage of lightning from the Wrath?"

Sahve clenches the hilt of his sword, prepared for anything.

The Wrath gives Sahve a small stare down, in preparation of any tricks he may be holding.  He eventually sets off his barrage of double lightning against Sahve, who only smiles as the attacks are fired off.