Secret War Part 13

"The hopeless Kiruh Black..." Suiyomi says while he begins to flip a coin.  "The pathetic, hopeless, worthless, Kiruh Black."

He catches the coin and slams it on the top of his fist.  "One of my greatest rivals... Kiruh Black.  What brings you here to our lovely establishment?"

"I'm the one asking the questions you bastard... what are you doing here!?  That means you were involved in everything that has happened!"

"Throwing the blame on me?  All I've been doing is drinking Blue Shukar... then again, I guess you are known for pulling this stuff, huh... traitor..."

"...What?"

"You are no better than me.  Don't think you can put yourself above me, kid..."

"...You think I'm a traitor?"

"I saw you with my own two eyes... and then you attempted to take me down with your own hands.  Since that day, I vowed to become stronger, in order to stop you.  No matter what the cost.  And who else to group up with, other than the people who were holding you in containment?"

"But... Agent Number One!?  The strongest and the leader of the Empty Agents!?  You can't be serious!"

"How about we see just how much those years have treated each other... eh?" he says as he twirls his finger in a circular motion.  Water spirals and forms a ring floating in mid-air.

Suddenly he tosses the ring at me, and runs along side it.  I summon sand to block Suiyomi, and jump out of the way from the ring.

"Ah... smart move.  Instead of using the sand to block the attack, you use it to intercept me.  You seem to have learned your sand's weakness."

He points his index finger at me, and shoots out a high pressured beam of water through his finger tip.  I am barely able to dodge it, but he suddenly appears in my face and rotates in a circle, sending a kick to my chest.

He sends a few more kicks to my chest and then front flips and kicks me to the ground.  I am barely able to recover from the fall, but use sand at the last second to cushion myself.

Rina shoots up several sand needles at Suiyomi, who just appears right in her face.  "Wow... and you came with him too, Rina?  You know, I wouldn't of expected this one... I thought you despised him as well?"

"Suiyomi... I thought the same thing you did, not too long ago... but... after seeing him so desperately fight over what he wanted to protect... I've grown serious doubts.  There's no way he could do all those things we thought we saw.  It was all an illusion by Kristy!"

"Illusion, huh?"

Rina forms a sand sword in her hands and swings it at Suiyomi's neck.  He catches the blade with his hand and weakens it with water, causing it to fall apart.  "Of course... I know it was all a trick."

"Wait, what!?"

"Don't think I could fall for her tricks so easily.  Of course I know she just put everything in my head.  I wasn't calling him a traitor for what I saw in my mind."

Suiyomi suddenly grabs Rina by the neck, with such amazing speed.  It seemed like some type of speed not even Kristy could pull off.  "I was calling him a traitor because he let everyone down.  Not just back then, now even.  I know all about what happened to the girl.  I felt her beta disperse in an instant, right when his was right next to hers.  This is why he is a traitor and a failure.  Rina... I saved you by leaving everything behind and joining their ranks.  I helped keep these fools under control from the inside.  Yet what has Kiruh done?  He has already let several of his comrades perish under his foolish command."