Strange Charms

Without a second of hesitation, Evelyn summons her electric pole and lunges it at Cole.  Cole disappears in a flash of shadow, and reappears behind Evelyn.

He attempts to lunge a small hidden shadow blade into Evelyn's back, but she just sends an area of effect shockwave outwards, forcing him to jump away.

She pays no attention to Rina, and continues to attack Cole head on.

"My calculations predict you are the most dangerous here at the moment."

Cole easily deflects her melee attacks, as if he weren't even trying.  He manages to get past her defense and slams his open palms into her stomach, knocking her away with a shadow shockwave.

She flies into a sand trap created by Rina, who adds more sand to it and tightens the pressure.

Evelyn lets loose another shockwave from her body, causing the sand to blow apart, and then charges straight at Cole again.

"You keep ignoring me and you're gonna regret it!" Rina shouts.

"I'll deal with you after I deal with the stronger one here" Evelyn bluntly says.

Dozens of electric blades are summoned behind her, and while she attacks Cole head on, she also sends the electric blades lunging at him.  

He dodges, but each time a blade hits the ground or a wall, it sends out a small electric impulse which connects to another blade.

Cole notices this and pushes Evelyn away from him once again.  Rina ends up attempting to attack her, but Evelyn just ignores her once again and heads straight back over to Cole.

She summons even more electric weapons, only this time they are much more diverse.

The weapons consist of knives, long blades, shuriken, mace balls, even small bombs.

Cole points his open palm at Evelyn, which summons some type of shadow wall in front of him.  Evelyn hesitates in throwing her electric weapons at the wall, in fear it could be some type of trap.

But Cole simply launches the wall at her, and from her surprise, she was unable to dodge it.  The shadow wall consumes her and then launches her against the tree wall.

She flinches heavily, but stands back up.  Her face shows no ill will towards Cole.  But her expression is unreadable.

"It's really too bad... I bet all the other agents were lucked out compared to you.  You got a terrible match-up.  I was the old Project Delnine number five, after all.  Agent number nine doesn't really stand a chance."

"I can clearly see I am outmatched here... but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up.  I'm set on taking you out as the strongest one here."

"Hm?  But lady, you are clearly mistaken..." Cole says as he rubs the back of his head.

"I clearly am not mistaken.  Your beta level is the highest in this area."

"But that's where you're mistaken... the strongest one in this room is the one you've been avoiding..."

Evelyn's eyes grow wide as she feels a humongous beta charging from behind her.

She quickly turns around and notices Rina charging up her sand element in between both her palms.

"Maybe you'll learn from this, Elly?" Rina taunts with a smile on her face.  She lunges her arms in front of her, launching the powerful sand out from her palms, while yelling "Sand Geyser!"

Evelyn attempts to block the attack with an electric shield, but it just overwhelms her, and swallows her up.

The force from the sand pushes her into the forest wall, and cracks the 'unbreakable' wood.