Acid Reanimation

Kristy's eyes fill with shock as she quickly turns her head in the direction Mikkai and Kyeru headed off to. "This feeling... something terrible has happened.  I can see it..."

"I can feel extraordinary heat coming from the forest far off!  It seems like someone started a forest fire!" Adam shouts.

"Kyeru was always that kind of guy..." Reitia exclaims.

"No... this isn't his flames.  These flames... they feel like something out of this world.  Who in the world could have caused this...?"

Kristy grits her teeth, and turns her attention to Lilian.  "Lilly... do you mind going back to check on those two!?  I've just looked a bit into the past... something terrible has happened!"

Lilian keeps her neutral expression and raises her eyebrows.  "Roger!"

She quickly turns around and shoots in the other direction.

"Things aren't going according to plan at all... but why?  I've looked into the future on several occasions... my plans should have been perfect..." Kristy mumbles to herself.  She turns back towards Adam and asks, "Where are all the other captains and colonels?"

"Still in the battlefield, holding off reaper forces!" He replies.

"Once we arrive to our destination, send all of them our coordinates!  I've got a strong feeling we're in for more than we bargained for."

Adam nods, and they all continue to fly along in silence for around a few minutes.

Eventually, they reach a rather large city, which seems to surprise Kristy.

"What in the world... this was never here in the future!  And I've never seen this city before in my life!"

"I've never seen this here before either..." Adam replies, "Maybe it could be newly built?"

"If it were I would have either known about it, or I would have seen it in the future.  Plus this city is huge.  It's like... fifty times the New City's size.  This city is more equivalent to a state."

"Is this where the agents are?" Briaunna asks.

Kristy nods.  "I know their presences anywhere."

"Then it's time we all finally get some answers" Adam says, as he reaches up to talk into his communicator.

He signals for all captains and colonels to head towards their coordinates immediately, and everyone else heads inside the city.

"We should land, to avoid any suspicion.  We don't know what we can find in here" Adam exclaims as he catches up to the group.

They all agree and land on the ground.

Inside of the city looks, somehow, even more advanced than the new city.  Every single last building looks like it could launch something into space.  The roads all have mirrors built under extremely sustained and tough glass, which reflect not mirrored images, but opposite images.

Kristy examines the roads, and places her hands on them.  "These roads... the mirrors in them are reflecting images of our opposite personalities.  These mirrors are showing us alternate dimensions...

This is space control..."

"Not to mention if you look around the place, not a single vehicle is on the ground.  They are all flying around.  These roads are for pedestrians." Adam mentions.

"How is any of this possible...?  How come I couldn't see any of this...?"

Briaunna grabs Kristy by the shoulders.  "Let's just focus on the agents for now.  They are all around here somewhere, right?"