Six Versus One

Meanwhile with Mikkai, Reitia and Billy, it seems as if they have been fighting an equal battle.  Both Reitia and Mikkai are covered with scratches all over, while Billy has multiple burn wounds and bruises all over.

Not a single word is being spewed throughout this battle.  Mikkai charges towards Billy, his body surging with an unimaginable amount of voltage.

Billy spirals hundreds of leaves around her body, forcing Mikkai to change his close quarters assault to a long ranged one.

He punches the air, causing a powerful jolt of lightning to surge through his fist at Billy.  Her leaves block the attack, but some of them catch fire and fall.

She starts her counter attack by slamming her hands on the ground, causing roots to form all over the place.  The roots absorb the beta embedded in the ground, and gives it to Billy.

Her wounds slowly recover, and her beta as well.

She then causes the roots to grow out of the ground and attack Mikkai and Reitia.

Mikkai punches any roots that dare attack him, while Reitia covers the roots with mercury and absorbs the beta within them.

Mikkai starts to jump on the roots and makes his way towards Billy.  She grins at him, feeling confident behind her dangerous sharp leaf shield.

He jumps straight through the leaf shield, which tears his body apart.  However, the Mikkai that jumped through the shield was only a decoy electric clone.

The clone explodes in a violent electric burst, which opens her defenses for a very short period.  The real Mikkai speeds through the hole that was opened at the only remaining second, and punches Billy in the face.

Billy is sent flying over to her own forest wall, and Mikkai is forced to follow in order to avoid being shredded by her shield.

He continues to pound his electric assault into her, but she eventually counters him by slamming his gut with a spiraling tree branch.

Reitia has managed to stop all the roots, and runs over to the brawling duo.  He splashes mercury all over her shield, which causes the leaves the gain too much mass for Billy to handle at the moment.

Her shield falls down, giving Mikkai enough time to grab her by the neck and toss her away.

She slowly stands up, her body trembling.  She looks at the two, while attempting to catch her breath.  She leans over and touches the ground once more.

Small trees start to grow all around her, and begin to pulsate.

Billy looks at the two once more, with her eyes now glowing green.  Her eyes also pulsate along with the trees.

Reitia notices something strange about her, and forms some type of mercury canon over his arm.  He pans his eyes over at Mikkai, and they both simultaneously nod at each other.

Mikkai's arm starts to surge with electricity, and he points it at Billy.

Billy notices they are attempting to stay at a range, and she smiles.

Several spiraling tree branches appear from the ground and travel towards the two men.  Reitia shoots his mercury cannon at one of the tree branches, while Mikkai launches a jolt of lightning at the other.

However, both of their attacks are nullified, and they are both hit by the branches.  The branches carry them both to the forest wall, and pierce straight through both of their stomachs.

Reitia flinches in pain, but Mikkai gives Billy an insane smile.

Mikkai chops the branch, crushing it, and charges at her with that same insane smile.