Chapter 8 : Overflow

Seeing such a huge amount of food disappearing in so little time was a sight to behold, it took the boys a matter of minutes to clean up their plates. Once they were all done, Yu felt a bit awkward and realised that Taehuyng was staring at her intensely before leaning on the table to get closer to her.

''You've worn Namjoon's t-shirt long enough, don't you think?'' he asked a very confused Yu.

''What? You want this back?'' Yu said before getting up and making the move to take her shirt off.

''NO!'' Jin yelled, while putting a hand over hers to stop her movement. ''You can't undress in front of other people; especially not men...'' Jin explained patiently.

''I don't mind...'' Taehuyng replied before Jimin punched him on the shoulder.

''Especially not in front of Taehuyng!'' Jimin added.

''Come on Jiminie, you know I'm joking... Yu needs to wear some clean clothes and I kept some clothes that my exes forgot. The solution seems obvious; we have to play dress up!'' Tae said excitedly.

''Dressing her up is in clean clothes is useless if she's not clean herself...'' Jin said. ''What she needs in a bath... She's not familiar with the concept of faucets so someone will have to help her get her bath ready...''

''I'll do it!'' Taehuyng exclaimed while raising his hand.

''No offense Tae, but you're literally the last person on earth that I would trust alone with Yu in a bathroom.'' Jimin said in the tone of a threat.

''Saying ''no offence'' before insulting me doesn't make insulting me more okay!'' Tae argued.

''I don't trust either one of you for that task...'' Namjoon admitted while rubbing his temples.

''It's not like you could do it; you'd end up accidentally drowning her!'' Taehuyng replied sarcastically.

''I can do it...'' Hoseok suggested, the table turned towards him and since no one seemed to have any objections; it was decided that he was on bath duty.

He got up and gestured for Yu to follow him to the bathroom. His usual smile was clouded by clear embarrassment.

''First things first, do you know where to go and do... you know... your business...'' he asked.

''I'm not an idiot. Everyone knows you've got to go do your business outside...'' Yu replied in a matter of fact tone as Hoseok's jaw dropped.

''Oh god... I can't believe I'm actually doing this... This, is a toilet...'' he started to explain, stuttering and red from embarrassment.

''I'm kidding! I know what a toilet is, there are some things amnesia just won't wipe out. No pun intended... I just need help adjusting the temperature of the bath's faucets.'' Yu said.

Hoseok let out such a long sigh of relief Yu was worried he was actually deflating.

''I'm on it...'' the man said with a smile before turning the faucets to a warm temperature. Yu sat on the side of the bathtub and touched the water before nodding in approval.

''There's some shampoo and some body lotion here... You should be all set...'' the man said before plugging the bath so it could fill up. ''I'll be right outside, call for me if there's anything you need help with...'' he said before exiting the bathroom as fast as he could and closing the door behind him.

No matter how hard he had tried, every time he looked at Yu in that bathroom, his brain could only invoke images of her bathing. Having a cute girl around the house was for sure going to be tough on his heart.