Chapter 31 : Stronger

After a couple days of training, the boys already showed much improvement.

Individually, their skills had gotten sharper, but where they truly shone was in their cooperation. They were like pieces of a puzzle perfectly falling into place.

''Today we'll get some work done as well as training.'' Namjoon said in his teacher tone.

''Do we really have to do this in the rain? I'm gonna smell like wet dog if my wolf gets wet...'' Taehyung complained.

''We have about 40 cameras to set around the perimeter of our territory, Hoseok, Taehuyng, Jungkook and Yoongi will be responsible for setting them up while Jin, Jimin and me go to the old summer shack. The goal of today's exercise will be to catch the intruder, namely Yu.'' Namjoon continued completely disregarding Taehyung's whines.

''Talking about Yu, where is she?'' Jimin asked while looking around, suddenly realising that the girl was missing.

''She left after breakfast to have a head start. She is somewhere just outside the bounds of our territory right now. We have thirty minutes to set the cameras before she invades. If we don't put the cameras fast enough, we won't see her coming. Once she invades, the camera team has to try to catch her or lead her away. If we manage to capture her before she beats the defense teams and gets into the summer shack, we win. ''

''What do we win?''

''Do you guys really need a prize? Isn't bettering yourself a good enough reward?''

''No.''

''I knew you'd say that... Yu said that if we win she would give all of us massages.''

''Massages?'' Jungkook exclaimed, his face turning red.

''Yu knows how to give massages?'' Jimin asked, visibly shocked.

''I don't care if I die, I will win this thing.'' Taehyung said, with burning resolve.

The fastest runners were assigned to put the cameras, while the strongest fighters went straight to the summer shack to prepare for defense

Yoongi, Taehuyng and Hoseok were progressing quite quickly in that regard, but time was running out before Yu's impending ''invasion''.

They had just finished putting the last few cameras when they received a notification, one of the camera's motion capture had been activated south of the territory; Yu was on the move.

This was Hoseok's side of the territory and in that scenario, they had planned that he would be the one to start to the plan.

Yu ran past the limits of the territory in her wolf shape, the camera only catching a white blur to the side of its screen. She lifted her nose in the air as she ran and was overwhelmed by the scents of the pack members; it was like they were all all around her.