#80: Approval

Requested by foxfollower4

Information:
1) Fluff
2) I'm finally back from the dead I'm soRRY-
____________________

~Natsu's POV~
"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked, looking over at Yukino.

The white-haired celestial spirit mage nodded ecstatically, Libra standing next to her, her face stoic as it always is.

"I'm sure. I've done this on my own many times before," she smiled, giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

I grinned, "Alright then." Libra commands me to hold on tight, and the second I get a good grip, Yukino closes her gate.

I'm instantly thrown into a void of colour — which doesn't really make sense, if you think about it, a void of colour — and light surrounds me. Libra gives me a nod before she disappears and I'm sent off in a completely different direction from her.

The stream of light opens, and I'm tossed through the hole. I yelp as I land, my butt feeling the brunt of the pain. I grunt, grumbling.

"Why, hello, Natsu," I hear a deep voice greet me.

I look up and see the giant glowing body of the celestial spirit King.

"Hey, big guy!" I jump up, smiling. He grins back, and I'm met with a wave of familiarity.

I hadn't been here in years, not since-

"Ah, you must be Natsu, correct?"

I turn around, and see a woman with golden blonde hair and  chocolate brown eyes, that's strikingly similar to my girlfriend.

"Natsu, my boy," A masculine voice greets me, and I nod in acknowledgement to the figure beside Layla.

"Jude." He nods back.

"I'm here for a reason I think you guys already know about." I sheepishly scratch the back of my neck.

"Lucy and I have been dating for almost 3 years now, and..." I look back up and see Layla's tear-filled eyes and Jude's approving gaze.

"I wanted to ask if I could marry her," I finish, and Layla laughs, bright and full, reminding me more of the girl I loved so much.

"What makes you think we would've stopped you even if you hadn't asked?" Jude chuckles, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist.

"Well, I just thought asking would've been better, since, well, y'know-" I stutter, face red, smile bright.

"Of course you can, son." He laughs, and I feel my heart swell.

Thank Mavis.

"I'll take care of her, promise." I smile and turn around, jogging back to the hole of light that brought me here.

"Oh, and Natsu," Layla says from behind me. I turn around she tosses something in my direction.

My hand flies out to catch it, and it lands in my palm. I distantly notice how cold it is. It must be metal.

"Take that back with you. I'm sure Lucy would want it," she smiles, and her and Jude walk away.

"Bye, now!"

"Bye, Layla, Jude!"

I open my hand and see a very familiar golden key in it. The blue engraved on the top in the shape of waves tells me everything I need to know. I grin.

I jump back in the stream of light, and am whisked away.

I pass by a couple things that I can actually see this time. I see Aquarius clinging onto Scorpio as he makes friendly conversation with Aries. Loke- uh, Leo walks over and slings his arm over Aries' shoulder, his other hand holding onto a plate of cake.

I smile. I do miss quite a bit these days. Since the guild was taking it easier after the whole final battle thing, we all are resting and making sure we fit right back into normal before we break that state again.

I close my eyes, and when I open them, I'm in Lucy's bed.

She's snoring lightly, and I chuckle.

I feel the cool metal of the key in my hand, and try my best to skip out of bed as quietly as possible.

I get dressed and head out, not waiting for Lucy this time.

Today was a special day, and I had so much to get ready.

The small, velvet box hung heavy in my pocket.

So um I've kinda decided that I'll just update this book whenever I finish a chapter. I don't want to keep you guys waiting too long, but I don't wanna force myself to write either. I won't be proud of the result and I'll be disappointed that I could've done better. Especially since I'm focusing on requests mostly. Thanks for all of them, I will try my best to think of satisfying plot lines for all.

BYE!!!