#28: Cold

Information:

1) Takes place during winter.
___________________________

~Lucy's POV~
I blew cold air onto my hands that wore mittens and sighed.

Why did winter have to happen so soon? I totally wasn't ready.

I trudged into the guild hall and basked in the slight warmth after opening the door.

The cold soon returned however and I had to crawl to the lit fireplace in the corner. I asked Mira for a blanket and stew.

She rushed into another small room and came out with a bowl and a neatly folded blanket in her hands.

She handed them to me and I said a quick 'thank you' before sitting back down and wrapping the blanket around me. I used a spoon and tried to savour the still warm soup.

I sighed contently after the warm liquid rushed down my throat, slightly putting my throat out of misery for a short while.

However, I finished the stew ages too soon, and I was back to shivering.

I felt two strong and muscular arms wrap around my waist, sending warmth through me.

I didn't need to look back to see who it was.

I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning back into his chest, feeling warm all over.

I heard everyone else huddled by the fireplace snicker and chuckle, making my cheeks slightly flush, but I didn't mind.

'Cause I was warm.

I was never cold again during winter.

All thanks to Natsu Dragneel.