#45: Partners (Highschool AU!)

Information:

1) Fluff
________________________
^^^Inspiration^^^

~Natsu's POV~
'Crap, crap, crap!'

I ran to Lucy's classroom, only to be bumped into. I looked down at the person on the floor and reached my hand out.

Realising it was Lucy, I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to me.

"Lucy! Please tell me you did the research for the project?" I said.

Lucy's eyes widened and her palm met her forehead in a loud 'slap'.

"Stupid Lucy, stupid! I was gonna do it yesterday, but I took a nap and forgot what I had to do!" She broke free from my hold and started pacing the hallway we were standing in.

She was mumbling to herself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid-" "Hey hey, calm down!" I interrupted her rambling.

"Why not you come over to my house and we'll just pull an all-nighter, sound good?" I asked sheepishly.

She looked down, but slowly nodded.

"Alright." She handed me her phone.

"Put your number in, I'll put mine in yours." She said. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone, placing it in her hand.

She quickly typed out her name and number, saving the contact and handing me back my phone. I gave her back hers.

"Okay, I'll text you my address later. Come by at say, 4 o'clock?" I asked Lucy.

She nodded and rushed off to her first class, bidding me a quick goodbye.

I sighed and slumped against the wall,

'Free period, what to do?'

~Lucy's POV~
I can't believe he just invited me to his house! What?!

If this is a dream, don't wake me up or I will Lucy-kick you.

I sighed as I sat down in my usual seat, Levy coming over and sitting next to me.

"Hey Lu, hows everything?"

'Oh great, Natsu invited me to his house and we're gonna have an all-nighter- yeah, I can't say that.'

"I-"

"Alright students, settle down. Before I start my lesson, I just want to remind my Geography class that the project is due tomorrow, so make sure it gets done. Now let's begin." The teacher walked in, interrupting me.

I gulped.

"Uh oh." I muttered.

~Time skip~
I knocked on the door.

"Hey Lucy, what do we do now?" Natsu asked me.

"Start working, 'cause Mr. Gildarts gave me a warning." I sweatdropped. Natsu paled.

"Alright then, let's do it." He muttered and started to walk up to his room, stiff as a board. I shrugged and followed him.

I sat down on his bed and looked around, seeing all the things that made Natsu's room... Natsu's room.

His room fit his personality perfectly. He had a rack of video games, a couple books scattered about a book shelf. His bed was black with red, orange, and yellow flame designs. His walls were sky blue, a picture frame hung on it above his bed. It was a picture of the school logo.

I stared in awe at the decor.

"Your room is nice, looks comfy, feels comfy." I fell back onto his bed and sighed in content.