#32: Forget The World

Information:

1) Fluff
___________________________
^^^Inspiration^^^
Play song for dramatic effect

~Lucy's POV~
I looked at the man laying beside me on the grass.

He was looking up at the dark night sky, his onyx eyes reflecting the stars above, his salmon-pink hair being blown gently by the wind.

I looked down at my hand, intertwined with his. It made my heart flutter.

"Hey Luce." He spoke softly and turned towards me.

"Look up." He told me. I did and saw a constellation in the sky. It looked like a heart, with an 'L' inside.

A blush rose to my cheeks, and I smiled.

"Dork." I snickered. He chuckled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

His hand caressed my cheek, his thumb brushing it.

He leaned in, and time slowed down, the world fading from view.

His warm chapped lips gently pressed against mine in a sign of passion, my heart thumping louder than usual.

His arm wrapped around me, pushing me towards him, until our bodies were gently pressed together.

We parted for air, gasping, our lungs trying to grasp all the oxygen it could.

The world slowly came back, the stars still shining brightly.

His eyes were just as bright.

I turned back to the sky and smiled.

"I hope you know I love you more than anything." He whispered to me.

He reached over, and gently placed his palm on my slowly growing stomach.

We smiled when we felt a light kick.

"Lucy, every day I've spent with you has been the best of my life." He said and grinned.

I laughed lightly.

"You said the exact same thing for your wedding speech." I said.

He nodded.

"I know, I'm just reminding you." He laughed.

"You're so cheesy." I said and we laughed together.

I can only imagine all the crazy adventures this crazy family will go on, especially with a child on the way.

All the jobs we'll take, all the memories we'd make.

And I'm sure I'd love and every single one of them, no matter how stupid, no matter how destructive.

Because I love Natsu so much, and I'm sure I'll love our child just as much.
___________________________
Song:
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol