#69: Pick-Up Lines

Indirectly, sorta requested by vinehoeyass . They wanted it to be... nasty, but I'm still not comfortable with that, and young kids might be reading, so I decided to tone it down a little. Still a few nasty jokes hidden in here though.

Information:
1) Fluff
2) Specifically written to 'celebrate' this special number.
3) Kids, be warned and don't look any of these up. Especially not on Google Images. No.
________________________

~3rd Person POV~
"Am I really gonna have to do this?" Natsu groaned.

"Yes, it's part of the dare-" Gajeel giggled, shoving him forward into his crush, "Now go!"

"Natsu? What's up?" The blonde in front of him asked. Natsu gulped.

Looking over his shoulder, he saw Gajeel and another, Gray, snickering and laughing. Making a quick promise to himself that he'd have their heads later, he opened his mouth, "Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause i can see myself in your pants."

The blush on his face was returned ten shades darker by Lucy.

"N-Natsu, what?!"

"Is your body from Mc.Donalds? 'Cause im loving it."

"Are you okay?"

"Did you sit in sugar? 'Cause nothing's sweeter than that-"

"Natsu!" Lucy hollered, showing her hand on his mouth. "Wendy's here!"

Natsu sighed, "Blame Gray."

Lucy shook her head in disappointment, a small smirk making its way onto her face, "You're not doing it right."

She grabbed a fistful of his scarf, bringing his face closer to hers as she spoke, "Is that a ruler in your pants or is it something else?"

"Luce!" Natsu whined, shoving his face in his hands.

Lucy let go, smiling, "See, that had way more effect."

"Is that a good thing?" Natsu asked, Lucy nodded.

"Ok then, well..."

Natsu wrapped both arms around Lucy's waist, pressing her against his chest. He leaned down, lips brushing against her ear as he said in a deep voice, "I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out."

"Pfft. Natsu, no." Lucy chuckled.

"It doesn't suit you. How about we stick to the cute ones, aye?"

Natsu nodded, smiling sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck, "Good idea."

"I can't believe they're actually doing this." Gajeel snickered. His eyes looked towards the bookworm brunette across the room, before immediately returning to the dark-haired man beside him.

Well, at least, the spot he was supposed to be standing in.

In his short love-gaze, a certain brunette had dragged the ice mage out the guild, demanding for him to take her out on a date. Surprisingly — or maybe, unsurprisingly — Gray didn't protest.

Gajeel simply shrugged, making his way to the girl he was eyeing before.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber'!"

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'water-moron'."

"Wha- Hey! Lucy!"

Meanwhile, the two — they won't admit it, but, lovebirds — were still throwing random lines from the top of their head.