#21: The Monster

Information:

1) Fluff
___________________________
^^^Inspiration^^^
Play song for dramatic effect
^^^Image of Natsu^^^

~3rd Person POV~
His wings were red, blood red. They were that of a dragon, thorns sprouted out from the tip.

He had horns on his head, spiralling upwards. Sharp and pointy, a demon's pair.

Half his body was covered in black, leaving only parts of it showing human skin.

His hands were rough and firm.

He was standing in front of Lucy Heartfilia. A smirk on his face as he grabbed her chin with two of his fingers, her obliging and staring into his deep onyx pools of emotion.

Their eyes were half-lidded as they dived into each other's eyes, loosing themselves as they did so.

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, they called him. All the people in Fiore said he was a monster, a demon who was created by his own brother.

But Lucy didn't believe those rumours. She and this 'monster' were close. Better then that, they were in love.

But the people in Magnolia didn't allow that. They called Lucy crazy and stupid, they accused her of being 'evil' herself, helping the monster gather private information about Magnolia and its residents, and so they came together and chased the demon and his lover away.

They now lived in an empty castle in a small clearing in a forest, together, finally happy and at peace.

"Lucy..."

"Natsu..." a soft whisper of each other's names passed through their lips. They felt each other's breath fan across their lips, brushing lightly.

Natsu used his spare hand and grabbed Lucy's waist, pulling her closer 'till they touched, chest to chest.

Lucy gently placed her hands on Natsu's chiselled chest, and leaned her head against it.

Natsu looked down at her and smiled warmly at his fiancé.

He brushed a few strands of her golden-blonde hair from her face and tucked it neatly behind her ear.

He bent down to ear level and whispered softly, "Lucy Heartfilia, you are mine and mine alone."

His tone of voice had Lucy giggling and she looked up at him.

"Of course I am. I always have been." She answered her demon.

The part dragon, part demon, part human creature stood there, holding his precious gem in his arms as they leaned on each other, as if if they let go, the other would disappear.

It didn't matter that one was a monster and the other a human.

It didn't matter that everyone thought they were insane.

It didn't matter that they were getting married privately.

No, all that mattered was that they loved it each other.

And luckily, that did just that.
___________________________
Song:
The Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna