#74: Our Past

This was originally supposed to be the 7th July special. Whoops.

Information:
1) Fluff
2) eMoTiOnS
_____________

~3rd Person POV~
This was something out a movie. Lucy couldn't believe it.

They'd been dating for two years. A long time, yes, but they were happy together.

So imagine her surprise when Natsu wasn't in her bed in the morning.

She was absolutely shell-shocked.

That surprise only increased when she saw a note on her desk, asking her to meet him in Hargeon.

Hargeon.

But, who was she to deny her boyfriend's request?

And so, with basic necessities packed into a purse, she made her way to the train station, buying a ticket to the place she was asked to go to.

Around an hour later, she got off the train, memories of the familiar place flooding back.

"Excuse me." A man walked over. Judging by his uniform, Lucy assumed he worked at the station.

"Are you Lucy? Lucy Heartfilia?" He asked. Lucy blinked, "Yes...?"

"Great!" He smiled, holding out his hand, a piece of neatly folded paper in it.

"This is for you."

She took the paper out of his hand, "Who gave this to you? Do you know?"

"They told me not to say." He winked, cheekily putting a finger to his lips.

"Bye, now!" He walked off. Lucy smiled, he was nice.

She unfolded the paper, reading the words sprawled across in handwriting she recognised, but couldn't quite place.

We met here, remember?

I'm sure you do.

Now head to the place we were at before I brought you to your new home.

She smiled. She already knew who this letter was from.

And that new home had to mean Fairy Tail, didn't it? Where were they?

She looked around the town, seeing a small magic shop nearby, a place she remembers vividly.

'I bought Plue here.' She walked over to the shop.

'Speaking of Plue...' Her hand reached down to her pouch of gate keys.

"I miss Aquarius." She muttered out loud.

She continued to walk around town, racking her brain to figure out what her and Natsu were doing before he dragged her off to the guild.

"Aquarius! That's right!" She exclaimed in sudden realisation, earning herself a few looks.

She smiled sheepishly, scratching her neck. The onlookers soon averted their attention.